Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2fm show - predictions

Options
  • 13-05-2009 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭

Hey I remember last year around this time there was a show on 2fm that had teachers or something predicting what might come up...does anybody know when this will be on this year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Is it not on during the exams?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

phasers wrote: »
    Is it not on during the exams?

Predictions on exams during the exams? Kinda defeats the point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Des23

I'm sure there is a show alright during the exams.. I dont think is specifically for predictions, it is more of a review of the papers that were sat that say and a preview for the next days one, which probably would have predictions.

Your time would probably be better spent studying anyway, I would think.

There could be a show with predictions on around now though..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭marblesolutions

It is on during the exams but generally the night befor each exam they have teachers on going over likely questions and making certain predictions..Not always right though I might add...All predictions are only someone elses guesses:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

That TTV thing on RTÉ2 at round 5.30/6 had people on it today predicting about maths and Biology. Think theyll have more this week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

I think my maths teacher will be talking about physics on 2fm his year, he has done it a few times previously. I'll ask him when it does usually begin, he should know.

Advertisement