Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debs Tickets

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

our tickets are 60 each and with a free pass to a club.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

€300 for meal in the shelbourne with a glass of wine and a club after. Photograph is probably extra :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Chanandler Bong

jesus 300, you a LOG or a Mountie or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭manutd4life

65 euro for each ticket in my school

jesus 300, you a LOG or a Mountie or something?

Close enough. Less private.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Mine cost €160 for two last year, total waste of money IMO, but then again I can't stand night clubs and don't like getting all dressed up. Photographer was extra (and not particularly good, I may add), iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭snazzy

Ummmmm

€130

• Closed Accounts Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Chanandler Bong

Mine cost €160 for two last year, total waste of money IMO, but then again I can't stand night clubs and don't like getting all dressed up. Photographer was extra (and not particularly good, I may add), iirc.
    with that set of dislikes, you probably could have anticipated the debs wouldn be your thing

@Piste, i think loreto has it in Shelbourne aswell, or the Burlington not sure. 150 a head is pure crazyness though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

with that set of dislikes, you probably could have anticipated the debs wouldn be your thing
    Yeah, but against my better judgement I believed those who said "It's the best night ever!!!". We all make mistakes. :/

@Piste, i think loreto has it in Shelbourne aswell, or the Burlington not sure. 150 a head is pure crazyness though!

Loreto's having theirs in the Landsdowne Hotel I think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 EvetscipE

N-n-n-necropost!

but yeah, just saw this now... Mine this year were 110 each and that covered ticket, meal and music. Worst part? Me and my date are both vegetarian, and the hotel has no veggie option -.-

Still, I'm going with the girl I love, so that's a plus =D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

€70 for a ticket, must be bought in pairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

I think mine this year were 60 each 120 for the two tickets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

This thread is ancient! :pac:

However, mine were €25 each initally (we then had to pay an extra €3 for more security though) so €28 each for the meal, band, afterparty in the club and dj. 'Twas a savage night and all! :D :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

I paid €100 for the ticket and €95.50 for the party bus. But that was for myself and my date.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 101 ✭✭Sparkie93

mine was 110 each which included photographer meal dj and hotel room and breakfast then it was 90 for party bus :)

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭sarah.

110 for the two tickets and was brilliant! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Sparkie93 wrote: »
    mine was 110 each which included photographer meal dj and hotel room and breakfast then it was 90 for party bus :)

Holy ****. :o Ours is €100 just for the meal and the use of the function room! Then we have to pay an extra €40 for photographs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

When and where is everyones debs?
    Mines is really late and not until like late sept in 2 weeks time. In Newgrange.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

Ours were €45

• Advertisement
Advertisement