Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National Insurance Number

Options
  • 13-05-2009 5:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

I have just moved to London from Ireland for the summer and im trying to get a job. I have moved in with my boyfriend so I dont have proof of address. Also I dont have a national insurance number. Without this number or proof of address will I be able to work??:(

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

i dont think you need proof of address for a national insurance number, just somewhere they can post you the forms/details of the interview. or at least thats the way it is in the north.
    get in contact with your local office and get the ball rolling
    now opening a bank account without proof of address thats a different story. you'll need a letter from your employer when you get one.

Advertisement