Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPod Touch prices in Currys at the moment

Options
  • 13-05-2009 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭

Anybody know the current prices of iPod Touches at Currys at the moment with their Sterling price match offer?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

rang Currys in Carrickmines and they quoted the usual horrendous Irish prices - €219/€285/€366 for 8gb/16gb/32gb respectively.

She said prices fluctuate due to the exchange rate, but something's not right there methinks.

I think I'll either wait for the new iPhone or I'll wait until the next time I'm going through Heathrow duty free and get one in Dixons or HMV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭darc

The Currys sterling price offer is the biggest load of B*llsh1t ever.

They claim to have "hundreds" of items pricematched, but in Currys carlow about one item in 20 had a price match sticker and most would be items you find much cheaper elsewhere.

B*llsh1t advertising by Curry's / Pc world / Dixons group.

Advertisement