Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fightin' Swans

Options
  • 13-05-2009 6:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭

Did anyone see the two swans outside wards on university road fighting in the water today?? It was brilliant!!! I didnt have my camera with me but someone got some videos, will keep an eye out on youtube for it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

I had a tenner on Johnny to win

Seriously though, swans are vicious feckers. Many a time I had them have a go at me when water-skiing

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

There's a nest just downstream of there, I'd say one of the swans was probably the male of the pair defending the nesting territory against an intruder.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭muskyj

at first I thought this thread was the name of the battallion heading out to chad!!:D

wouldn't be a bad name no?!

Had great fun one evening watching the swans down at spanish arch attacking the ducks. they're mental!

Advertisement