Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with sourcing Perspex sheeting?

Options
  • 13-05-2009 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

On the end of my day off work my girlfriend has now informed me she needs a custom built perspex box by the end of the week. Typical.

Can anybody help me find a place within or near the city centre(preferably Stephens Green) which can supply perspex sheets, structural adhesive and good sandpaper. Kinda stuck as I work long hours so most shops are out unless I can get to them over lunch.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭PeteHeat

Hi,

There is a company in Dunboyne who make display boxs Acrylic Plastics might have the size you want.

There is a supplier in St Margarets (Finglas area) who sell all types of sheet (golden pages) I don't know any supplier in the City, Flynns Bolton Stret might be worth a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭m_stan

Does anyone know the name of that supplier in Finglas? I'm looking for a large sheet of perspex - around 12' by 8'.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭PeteHeat

Hi,

Try Access Plastics Ltd.

801 0022

www.accessplastics.com

Sorry they are in Ashbourne not Finglas, it's been a while since I had to buy from them.

Advertisement