Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So my bank phones and writes to me about 12 Euro I owe them

Options
  • 13-05-2009 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭

...oh the irony.

Somehow, I managed to underpay my monthly credit card payment by a whopping 12 Euro. Simple typo in Internet banking, by the looks of it. It's been a long, long time since I have had such a letter from a bank.

They are in the crapper to the tune of billions of Euro, yet they hassle the likes of you and me over 12 flippin' Euro. Makes me wonder what they would do if I owed them 12 million Euro.

Any journalist out there looking for a prime example of bank's hypocrisy? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Pay up you cheap bsatard! ;)

I bet they'd write off a loan of 5000EUR you couldn't afford to pay back yet they come after you for 12EUR :(

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,919 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Are you actually looking for advice or just having a rant? :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement