Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Don't FRET, it's general discussion!

Options
  • 13-05-2009 8:41pm
    Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭

Oh mercy me I'm so witty. A place to post random ramblings!

So two questions.
    1. Do the three moderators of this board ever stop by? I think I've seen Kinetic once or twice, that's about it though!

2. ShawnRaven, what happened to the other #1031 muppetkillers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

1. I've barely seen Zapp Brannigan here since the forum was open. That said, this forum pretty much moderates itself anyway, and the mods have busier forums to worry about.

2. I killed em. They were complete muppets too, apparently. :D

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Heh, has anyone tried to dethrone you?

Are you up for some sort of meet soon? Any idea where Cully went?

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Heh, has anyone tried to dethrone you?

Are you up for some sort of meet soon? Any idea where Cully went?

Won't be available for another couple of months dude, in the middle of exams (hence my quietness on boards in general), then when that's done i have some planning for lessons ahead (going for my T-Dip), so unfortunately for me i'm out for the near future.

That and the fact that my controller is once again, shot. :(

Aw... fair enough. T-DIP is fpr secondary school teaching is it?

Aw... fair enough. T-DIP is fpr secondary school teaching is it?

Nah, that's H(igher)-Dip. T-Dip is for primary or after hours teaching, or in a training centre.

• Advertisement

So our incredible member thealltimelow was banned recently... Sad, I know, now we'll never see his 1000G picture...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

:(

:(

I'm sure we'll see xbox36016/golfguy/thealltimelow in another guise before the month is out. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

So our incredible member thealltimelow was banned recently... Sad, I know, now we'll never see his 1000G picture...

Why was he banned? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

1. Do the three moderators of this board ever stop by? I think I've seen Kinetic once or twice, that's about it though!

Still here

>.>

<.<

>.<

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    Still here

>.>

<.<

>.<

YOU'RE A DISGRACE.

I think David1236 would be better suited to your position!

For being him? :)

YOU'RE A DISGRACE.

I think David1236 would be better suited to your position!

Ahahahahaaha, what an epic human being that guy is!

everyone here on the gh forum is a wonderful human... Hello kinetic! While your here maybe you could help us change the forum name to something more appropriate... Rhythm games perhaps...

everyone here on the gh forum is a wonderful human... Hello kinetic! While your here maybe you could help us change the forum name to something more appropriate... Rhythm games perhaps...

I've actually put a propsotion forward to the admins to have it changed to the "ba dum tish" forum. :D

Nice :) So, guess where i'm going... Ac/dc whoop! Sure the game was a glorified dlc pack but rock on anyway!

Nice :) So, guess where i'm going... Ac/dc whoop! Sure the game was a glorified dlc pack but rock on anyway!

I was almost gonna go, then realised i would have double booked myself had i gotten a ticket.

So instead, i get to spend the rest of the weekend in sunny Athlone! Leaving in about an hour.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=60851839#post60851839

I completely forgot about xbox36016 until now :P

The gig was mind blowing... Just wow... Should have come shawnraven!

I needed the time off with the missus, college sapped up a lot of my time over the course of the last few months, so time away was needed to spend some quality time with herself.

Was at a stags do on saturday and i've gotten somewhat addicted to playing poker since.
    Note to self - leave the bank balance the f*ck alone. :D

• Advertisement

Poker can be a dangerous mistress... beware!

Hey Cedom, you ignored me on live recently! Sad Face. And my laptop is fried so now I can't go online for a while. Damn it.

Hey Cedom, you ignored me on live recently! Sad Face. And my laptop is fried so now I can't go online for a while. Damn it.

I've been in england,only got back an hour ago. Sorry!

Good news: I 4-starred visions on drums.
    Bad news: My pedal snapped halfway through.
    Good news: Now I can take the magnet+sensor out and attach it to my real bass pedal :D

Cograts to Cedom for firmly handing my arse to me today on drums. I apologise for both my bad playing and my worse connection. I'm getting proper broadband soon, so I'll take you on again then!

I won? I never got to see your score because the lag was so bad it wouldn't update your score :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

finally managed Panic Attack on expert bass in solo play today fret hand still hurts from it - there should be an achievement for that 1st time i got it done i've always failed out of it :D score was a lowly 120,000 :o

Part of the endless setlist on expert training :D

I won? I never got to see your score because the lag was so bad it wouldn't update your score :p

I came close in don't fear the reaper that was about it. It didn't help that I was dropping notes left right and centre and my pedal is literally on it's last legs... I need a new kit. Well done either way :D

It's funny how this forum's activity comes in waves of loads and then none. Also, cedom, any chances of a pic of you(r set up :P)

• Advertisement

A fine welcome to all the users you have arrived here thanks to RB:Beatles. Hope you hang around after the hype dies down, and grab some of other RB games!

Advertisement