Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Don't FRET, it's general discussion!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Today I was ignored by my two favourite GH&RB posters... Oh the shame! :(

There there! There there!

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

THEY SHALL PAY! :mad:

(:P)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

wasn't me ;)

I was either away or playing left for dead, really wish ms would put a "you have a message" icon on screen if you are away so you will know when you get back, who checks to see if they have messages when they get back?

If often discovered messages days old that i haven't spotted

Well, you made me sad, so I hope you're happy with yourself!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

Dammit. Sorry man, I turned on the Xbox and got distracted by the bass, and forgot I had turned it on in the first place.

I can play now for a while if you're free?

• Advertisement

He's giving us the silent treatment bob

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

I wasn't going to share this since I'm clearly not on the favourite posters list :'(
    but it's too awesome to keep to myself...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXjbMIZzAgs
    ...because sometimes your widescreen hd tv is just too damned small...

And before you ask, no I didn't check if anyone had posted this before. That's the kind of thing a favourite poster might do... :)

I <3 banjo, I don't have favourite posters ;)

I <3 banjo, I don't have favourite posters ;)

I do

We mods have to be objective! But out of interest, am I in that list? :)

• Advertisement

We mods have to be objective! But out of interest, am I in that list? :)

Maybe. It's a secret.

If you hurry up and get my sig done I'll tell you ;)

Recommend me some new music to listen to people!!!!!!!

Nothing ancient or metal (have too much of this already) currently listening to "Rockets Fall on Rocket Falls" by Godspeed you! Black Emperor

this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNamOgrPgwU is only a third of the track its 20 minutes long an up next is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aLjup934Rk kind of makes me think of fallout 3.

PIXIES!!

And.....

I've said it before, for me Vamos is the best live song ever. Joey Santiago mastered the killswitch before anyone had even heard of Tom Morello.

The 1st gig i ever went to was a festival and Frank Black was on the bill, ears a still ringing to this day. I was 14 and had no idea who the pixes were. That was 1994 :o

Gigantic was my favorite of theirs, Helmet also played that day, now theres a band we need more of in RB!!!!!!!!!! All of the Betty album please!!!!!

Edit : I notice you are more a Surfer Rosa man than a Doolittle man Bob? Me too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

Were they by any chance, the band who featured on bleep bloop recently? That's pretty awesome!

Nice one cedom that is new to me, owill surely check these guys out.

Were they by any chance, the band who featured on bleep bloop recently? That's pretty awesome!

Never heard of Bleep Bloop but I youtubed it and yeah, that's them.

Has anyone played Ultimate band on the Wii?????

What's a wii? :confused: No, never heard of it, what's the premise?
    Never heard of Bleep Bloop but I youtubed it and yeah, that's them.
    Ah yes, they were pretty cool! I love that they actually bring a nintendo on stage!

• Advertisement

No, never heard of it, what's the premise?
    !

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_Band

Oh dear after doing some digging on you tube, it's clear that this is rubbish and is to be avoided.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Is nobody playing Rockband 2 online anymore? Every time I go in for some score battles, there's never any opponents found.

Add me and I'll give you a go next time I'm on the xbox (tomorrow or Sunday)

D4RK ONION

I too will be about over the newxt two weeks , need to get used to my shiny new Gretsch duo jet 1st :D smaller buttons no clicking and it has a much less spongey strum bar.

Imagine my disappointment earlier when I went to connect my head set only to find the hole was too big :mad:

Odd i said to myself why would they do that now, so anyway as im lefty I didn't see the other hole on the bottom same as where you connect headset to RB1 guitar till my right handed brother was trying it on for size.

Odd again i said to myself...... why would they go and put both a headset jack and a 3.5mm jack on it................... goes to look in manual.

You can freaking connect the kick drum pedal to it to activate OD :eek: how freaking sweet is that :cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

calex71 wrote: »
    Odd again i said to myself...... why would they go and put both a headset jack and a 3.5mm jack on it................... goes to look in manual.

You can freaking connect the kick drum pedal to it to activate OD :eek: how freaking sweet is that :cool:

Nice!! I want that guitar now :(

calex71 wrote: »

A few months I said that you could do that and nobody believed me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

you know the way you get 20 free downloadable songs with RB2? Can you choose them or are they preassigned **** songs?

Pre-assigned, but one of them is Prequel To The Sequel by Between The Buried and Me so it's worth it.

you know the way you get 20 free downloadable songs with RB2? Can you choose them or are they preassigned **** songs?

Pre-assigned, and to be honest I've never even played half of them. They're not great.

• Advertisement

Me and prequel to... are not friends. :mad: Anyone getting any music gamey things for Christmas?

Advertisement