Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going for an A1 in Biology..

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭HotP0pp3r

It seems to be just maths, physics and biology, from what I have seen.

I didnt know you could get those little books for maths, is there any chance you can get em for chemistry??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭RuehlTheWorld

I've left everything so late, I got institute notes that have all past questions together by topic and a similarly organised answer sheet so I just keep testing myself with the questions and learning the answers.

I'm hoping that'll be enough as similar questions come up a lot.

Does it matter that I just can NOT understand the flow charts for Respiration and Photosynthesis? Because I can just about explain it myself.

Could we be asked to draw a flow chart?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭batbaby

I've left everything so late, I got institute notes that have all past questions together by topic and a similarly organised answer sheet so I just keep testing myself with the questions and learning the answers.

I'm hoping that'll be enough as similar questions come up a lot.

Does it matter that I just can NOT understand the flow charts for Respiration and Photosynthesis? Because I can just about explain it myself.

Could we be asked to draw a flow chart?

If they ask you to describe those cycles, drawing out the chart is SO MUCH EASIER!! You're strange..... They can't say anything to you for writing it out in your own words...

Any other tips??

Also ->
    I don't think it's advisable to leave out ALL the systems, seeing as they always ask 1 or 2 of them......

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Rainey.

i heard those and the heart experiment

Advertisement