Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little heating timer box (beside boiler)

Options
  • 13-05-2009 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

has anyone had any problems with the little heating timer box beside the boiler?

we are in a ground floor end terrace apartment, and the boiler + box are in the porch.

all of a sudden, neither of the two large buttons (on either side of LCD screen) will work (the left one "=+1hr" turns on the heating ad-hoc)

i have tried reset button a few times, and i can still modify the current time and the scheduled times for the heating to come on

all assistance appreciated...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Lance Vance

Hi,

Had a similar problem. The timer is probably faulty. I replaced the timer. I sent you a pm with the details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 michaelsu

JandS wrote: »
    has anyone had any problems with the little heating timer box beside the boiler?

we are in a ground floor end terrace apartment, and the boiler + box are in the porch.

all of a sudden, neither of the two large buttons (on either side of LCD screen) will work (the left one "=+1hr" turns on the heating ad-hoc)

i have tried reset button a few times, and i can still modify the current time and the scheduled times for the heating to come on

all assistance appreciated...

It happens if the main power goes off, unit needs to be re-set again - therefore nothing wrong with the unit, happend to me every time replace the lamp in the ceiling ( or put the extra lights in the bathroom )and turn off the main fuses.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭JandS

hey

we got a new timer unit from ww electrical in walkinstown.

working a treat

thanks all

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

cool...what brand/model is it? Just interested in the weekday/weekend functions...

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

Advertisement