Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mymagnum.ie

Options
  • 13-05-2009 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭

I recently won a €10 pleasure card after texting a code from my lovely magnum ice cream. Got a message back to say go to mymagnum.ie and enter details but there is no such site. Anyone elsemanage to win and get there €10??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Use www.mymagnum.com instead?

mymagnum.ie is registered, so maybe the site just isn't up yet (or is down for some reason).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 molly20

hi,

same thing happened to me, got an e-mail yesterday saying i had won a €10 pleasure card, tried to log onto mymagnum.ie but it said the service is unavailable so i sent a reply back to their customer team!!! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

https://www.magnumpleasurecard.com/IRL/enter-code.asp

See where its says for ROI only and that they use the € symbol.

I'd say the redirect from .ie to .com isnt set up

So just use http://mymagnum.com

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

wow thats a pretty stupid mistake on the part of HB

• Registered Users Posts: 13 claireco

thanks for that,
    the link : https://www.magnumpleasurecard.com/IRL/enter-code.asp worked grand,
    problem solved, cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 wheezy

I found your posts when fruitlessly searching the web for the winners area on my magnum which appears not to exist. so here's a direct link for other winners www.spree-card.com/magnum/landing.asp.
    The magnum site is very flashy and impressive but you can't read the instructions as they are written in black on chocolate brown.
    My question to them is, "is this another Hoover Scam?" Several years ago Hoover gave flight vouchers with vacuum cleaners believing few would ever be claimed, when most were it almost bankrupted the company!
    I hope lots of people who win find this linkand use it. After all €10 is €10.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 molly20

wheezy wrote: »
    I found your posts when fruitlessly searching the web for the winners area on my magnum which appears not to exist. so here's a direct link for other winners www.spree-card.com/magnum/landing.asp.
    The magnum site is very flashy and impressive but you can't read the instructions as they are written in black on chocolate brown.
    My question to them is, "is this another Hoover Scam?" Several years ago Hoover gave flight vouchers with vacuum cleaners believing few would ever be claimed, when most were it almost bankrupted the company!
    I hope lots of people who win find this linkand use it. After all €10 is €10.

I logged onto www.mymagnum.co.uk yesterday and at the bottom right hand corner of the screen if you click on "the pleasure card" a link will open up you kind of have to keep your eyes peeled cause in that link at the bottom of that screen you have to click on pleasure card winners!!! You can register your details there and the code aswell. I did it yesterday and they said they would send teh card in the post. So fingers crossed......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cathy j

Slunk wrote: »
    I recently won a €10 pleasure card after texting a code from my lovely magnum ice cream. Got a message back to say go to mymagnum.ie and enter details but there is no such site. Anyone elsemanage to win and get there €10??

Hi
    I tried doing the same thing but no luck getting onto any official site either! !

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

This site is definitely up and running. Try again.

https://www.magnumpleasurecard.com/IRL/enter-code.asp

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Dellas

I bought a Magnum White the other day and was going to bin it. Anyway I decided to go online and register the code. A few days later I got this email::

CONGRATULATIONS - YOU ARE A MAGNUM® PLEASURE CARD WINNER

Congratulations! You’ve won a €10 Magnum® Pleasure Card

You recently entered our promotion and were one of the winning entries.

In order to claim your prize, you need to go to the Magnum Pleasure Card Winners Zone mymagnum.ie , register your details and enter this code unique Winner’s Claim Code 5xxxxxx.

It will only take a few minutes and then we will be able to send you a Magnum® Pleasure Card that is pre-loaded with €10 of value so that you can enjoy all sorts of pleasures on us.

Please keep this email safe as it contains the Winner’s Code that you will need to claim your prize.

Kind regards

The Magnum® Pleasure Card team

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭fletch

Use www.magnum.ie

Hello from Walls

Dear fletch

Thank you for your recent email. I am sorry to hear you are having
    difficulty with our Magnum Promotion.

I can confirm the correct website to claim on for Ireland is:

www.magnum.ie

I do hope this information helps you and if we can be of any further
    assistance, then please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,

Kerrie Doyle
    Careline Advisor

Anyone receive their reward yet?

Nothing yet .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

So far I have won two 20euro cards and two 10euro cards,havent got anything yet but they say at least 30 days,happy days if it happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Just won a E20 card, so let's see how I get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Im still waiting on two ?10 cards. Been about two weeks now i think

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Garry17

https://www.spree-card.com/magnum/landing.asp

Applied this eve, and just got a mail saying it could be 27-June before I get it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Jus recieved and activated mine. Free €10 :D

Just im from work, got mine today €10 . I first looked at it and it looks like a real Mastercard lol..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Off topic but...
    How quickly do they notify you if you've won something?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

chilly wrote: »
    Off topic but...
    How quickly do they notify you if you've won something?

Within 72 hours, I've had nothing from the last few codes I've used. Didn't get my cards yet.

Where do I go to Activate my card....can't find a link on the website anywhere.....

Edit - found it, https://www.spree-card.com/magnum/login.asp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sexychocogirl

I used that 20 euros to pay my 02 bill
    It can be used as a credit card:)

cool is it nt?

Do they email/text you to let you know if you've been unsuccessful. I filled out the form 4 times now and haven't heard back. The entered two sticks in before and both won and I heard back from them ones but not the last 4

Hi,

They sent me my first card within 30 days(20 euros on it)
    I won like 7 and I got only one card.
    I am still waiting on the others.
    I registered 1 yesterday didnt hear back though.
    but if you dont win they do let u know by email( they sent am email to one of my colleagues).
    U might here back though.
    I thought it was dogdy too until I got the card
    Good luck

Have a good week end
    ;)

I spent mine. I bought something off Ebay, thanks Magnum :)

fletch wrote: »
    Do they email/text you to let you know if you've been unsuccessful. I filled out the form 4 times now and haven't heard back. The entered two sticks in before and both won and I heard back from them ones but not the last 4

I think it says in the T&C that they do not contact you if you are unsuccessful.
    I see one person won 7but only recieved one card. Has anyone recieved more than one card in the post?I didn't see that you only win one in the T&C.
    I had to wait exactly 72 hrs to find out I had won one btw so give it three days before you give up hope.

chilly wrote: »
    I think it says in the T&C that they do not contact you if you are unsuccessful.
    I see one person won 7but only recieved one card. Has anyone recieved more than one card in the post?I didn't see that you only win one in the T&C.
    I had to wait exactly 72 hrs to find out I had won one btw so give it three days before you give up hope.
    I've won 3 cards so far but only received one also.

• Advertisement

fletch wrote: »
    I've won 3 cards so far but only received one also.

Hmmm. I kind of suspected as much although it doesn't say that you can only enter once anywhere.If you've abided by the T&C you should email and complain if they don't come in the expected time frame.

I've won a few but I haven't got anything yet. You can only enter once per hour per IP address. I didn't realise that. I've put two through for me and a friend in the same hour and while we have different email addresses and home addresses, I bet the IP rule might scupper my plans for becoming an €80-aire! :(

Advertisement