Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gfc vs agm stg44?

Options
  • 13-05-2009 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭

hi im looking at getting a stg 44 and wondering if anybody can tell me wich is better agm or gfc? both seem to be availible here,,,,, :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,806 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

thermo wrote: »
    hi im looking at getting a stg 44 and wondering if anybody can tell me wich is better agm or gfc? both seem to be availible here,,,,, :confused:

They're the same gun GFC just rebrand the AGM.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,638 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

One advantage of the GFC is it usually comes a higher quality battery.The one I have arrived with a Firefox 8.4 instead of the usual unbranded crappy ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

They're the same cells under a different shrink wrap. Generic, tagged Ni-Cd. Nothing at all in the difference between them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,638 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

That is interesting,you learn something new every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

there the same just a re brand, there are company that do re brand with improvements like echo1, but from the ones i've seen for the stg44 this is just a cosmetic rebrand,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

thanks guys! got this months airsoft international and there is a full reveiw inside!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

there is 2 versions though, both made by the same people but the early version had lower quality wood that looked more red-ish coloured. the internals are nice in them. a v2 gearbox with metal bushings and a decent shim job.
    I might do a pics review on one if i get the time. :)

yep ozzie had the earlier red ish wood, looked way off but as you can see from mad ozzies pictures a little work and it can look great

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

yeah his looks fantastic. i liked them but i hadn't really decided to get one until i saw that one. :)

ozzie would be able to some more info, but i think all he did was spray the stock black and then sand it down, he then took a bit of wet and dry to the metal work

• Advertisement
Advertisement