Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dual heating system

• 13-05-2009 10:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi, is there anyone who could forward me a detailed drawing of a dual heating system??
    Would be very much appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

The way i have sen it done is to join the pipe work from the oil fired boiler where the flow pipe from your stove begins to RISE from the stove up to the cylender/expansion tank

You put an NRV on the hot flow coming from the oil fired boiler just before it joins the other pipes.
    My mothers boiler also has one just as the flow pipe comes out of the boiler

Im ASSUMING you also need to put an NRV on the hot pipe coming from the stove/back boiler.

I dont think it matter how you run your pipes from your boiler as long as there is a clear run from the stove up to the attic.

JamesM will probably come in and correct any mistakes i have made here.

Advertisement