Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Req: Cheap Floor Tiles

Options
  • 13-05-2009 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Looking to tile a utility room. Dont need anything fancy (but nothing gash either!). Was enticed by the usual tile superstores offering 5.99 a sq/yard deals only to find that these offers relate to a single style of tile that tends to be absolute muck!

So, anyone know of anywhere with genuine clearance prices / sales happening?

Cheers,
    Jab

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Hi Jabba,

Just had a look at tile style showroom in ballymount(near walkinstown D12) today..
    It has to be THE best tile showroom I've seen so far.(supposedly the biggest in europe)...pity Ive tiled most of my house allready ..they have a halfprice sale at the mo ...alot of really expensive classy stuff but also alot of nice priced stuff (you'll be lucky if you can make a decision with the range on offer).
    Id be interested to know what you think if you go ..felt like I was in an art gallery at one stage..

No affiliations with the company whatsoever..just a well impressed window shopper..(didn't buy anything there yet though as it was closing 15 mins after i arrived but I'll be back)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,037 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Armelodie wrote: »
    Hi Jabba,

Just had a look at tile style showroom in ballymount(near walkinstown D12) today..
    It has to be THE best tile showroom I've seen so far.(supposedly the biggest in europe)...pity Ive tiled most of my house allready ..they have a halfprice sale at the mo ...alot of really expensive classy stuff but also alot of nice priced stuff (you'll be lucky if you can make a decision with the range on offer).
    Id be interested to know what you think if you go ..felt like I was in an art gallery at one stage..

No affiliations with the company whatsoever..just a well impressed window shopper..(didn't buy anything there yet though as it was closing 15 mins after i arrived but I'll be back)

Pure class. I went there in working gear. Almost embarassed walking up to the sales counter. Like a bloddy flash hotel reception area. Never seen a tile showroom with a receptionist before - this place has 2... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭chris1970

Just a hint for you, if it is only a small area, spend well, they are down for a long time if you d'ont like them!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,402 ✭✭✭randombar

I'm doing some work for this company and to be honest their prices seem ridiculously cheap compared to what's out there.

Cheap Affordable Tiles

I think it's more wholesale but have a look anyways.

Advertisement