Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hkc alarm need final install

Options
  • 19-05-2009 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

i bought a hkc 812 panel and all other pieces with the intention of installing my own alarm but just don't have the time to complete the job. Current situation is that all windows and doors are wired with contact and shock sensors. I walk tested this and all is ok. Keypad is installed and panel has its own location. Text card is installed and working fine. What i now need is for someone to quote me to complete the install which consists of putting bell box up on outer wall (wiring is in attic ready to go), testing system for correct to IS/EN standard and certifying system so i can get home insurance discount (installer needs to be psa registered). Also the panel battery needs to be replaced with new as keypad is showing a fault. Importantly i must have the panel engineers code as its my alarm and i like tinkering with diy n stuff. Can anybody recommend am installer that would finalise the install and certify the work? B
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement