Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[US/IRL] 5X16/17 - "The Incident" - 2 Hour Season Finale [** SPOILERS WITHIN **]

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

well i was watching this again the other day... One of top 2 finales of the series imo and just wanted to point out something about juliet... now i still think her surviving was crazy but you can see that the chains are stuck on some other metal.. so she wasn't actually pulled down, she fell down the hole... it should have killed her still i think but it suspends belief to some extent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

MadPatrick wrote: »
    The fact that Locke told Richard to tell old timey Locke that he had to die means that what happened can be changed.
    Nothing was changed, the fake locke always told Richard to tell the real locke he would die. The only difference is that the first time we saw the scene we saw it from the real locke's point of view, this time we got to see it from richards point of view.
    MadPatrick wrote: »
    but it also went the way it went when they time jumped
    oooh, I had thought it might be the bomb and possibly time travel but you're right it could just be time travel. What we saw could have been the whole of the "incident", just the unleashing of the magnetic energy and not a bomb blast. We saw a slab of magnetic concrete in the hatch before so maybe they cemented it in where the bomb landed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Unpossible wrote: »
    Nothing was changed, the fake locke always told Richard to tell the real locke he would die. The only difference is that the first time we saw the scene we saw it from the real locke's point of view, this time we got to see it from richards point of view.

My brother started season 5 last night (He likes to watch each season over the course of a few days) I am almost scared to check my phone as I just know I am going to have repeat this point to him ad nauseum :(

Advertisement