Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carribean

Options
  • 14-05-2009 8:47am
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey there,

A friend of mine is looking to move over there working as a financial accountant as it being one of the main tax havens there are plenty of jobs over here. As far as I know, the Cayman Islands is the main destination he is looking at.

So whats the life like over there? As a holiday destination I'm sure its a pure paradise but working there might be a completely different story. Does anyone on here live there now or have you ever lived there? Whats the quality of life like? What sort of money would you need to live comfortably over there?

I'd love to head over myself but I dont think there as many IT jobs over there, guess I'm stuck in miserable wet Ireland for the meantime.. :D

Tox

Advertisement