Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help my gnashers!

Options
  • 14-05-2009 9:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi guys,
    Just a quick one. I'm in pain and need to find a dentist in Kilkenny who works after hours, if there is one. I work outside of Kilkenny but get back at 6pm so am finding it hard to find one who works evenings or Saturdays(impossible to get off work at the moment).Also i would kind of prefer one who is recommended as I'm not originally from the city.

Any help would be greatly appreciated before i go MAD!

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Not sure about in the City but I know the dentist in Callan on Mill Street used to open till 8pm on Wednesdays, not sure what the name of the place is though or if they still open late

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

You cant get time off work? Just make the appointment for two weeks time and show the appointment card to your boss. He cant turn you down.
    If you cant make it that long you may make a short term appointment for a lunchtime or something. If you are in pain, there's no point prolonging the agony.

Advertisement