Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Friday Quiz

• 14-05-2009 12:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭

Can our quizmaster and all willing participants step forward?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

One willing participant here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Jugs82

Another participant here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

As is the norm, I will try to participate. Work depending.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

I'll participate, time depending, if it's after about 4.30 I'm in.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭JCos

I'll play

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

Count me in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Yeah I'm in. Very little for doing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Chanandler Bong

yeah il jump in, who's the quizmaster

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

In.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Chanandler Bong

i heard a good one the other day,

who's the youngest player ever to win the champions league?

and its not on google :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,049 ✭✭✭Unearthly

I'll enter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

How does this work exactly?

It happening?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭MR NINE

I'm in for my debut if its happening?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I can't even remember who was supposed to be quizmaster, but obviously nobody has stepped forward so we'll have to let it slide this week as well. Shame.

Can we get a confirmed quizmaster for next week please? If you agree to it and have to pull out let me know, ta.

How does it work exactly? Is there a set amount of rounds? I'd happily throw up a couple of rounds of questions by 6pm if people are up for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭MR NINE

I'm in if your doing it anyway

How does it work exactly? Is there a set amount of rounds? I'd happily throw up a couple of rounds of questions by 6pm if people are up for it?

It's up to the quizmaster, the usual set up is 3 rounds of questions which you have 10 minutes to answer.

I do between 12 and 15 questions per round, some with multiple answers so each round is worth 15 points.

Answers are PMed back to the quizmaster, must be in by the 10 minute deadline though.

Probably be very few entries at this late stage tbh, can you do next week?

It's up to the quizmaster, the usual set up is 3 rounds of questions which you have 10 minutes to answer.

I do between 12 and 15 questions per round, some with multiple answers so each round is worth 15 points.

Answers are PMed back to the quizmaster, must be in by the 10 minute deadline though.

Probably be very few entries at this late stage tbh, can you do next week?

Thought it worked roughly like that anyway, cheers. Won't be able to do it next week (6th year Grad day/night). I'll do it the following week though, aka the 29th May.;)

No quiz this week either!?:eek: I'm up for doing it next Friday, have questions ready and all, what time suits people? I'm free until about 5.30 ish (when I embark on Tolka Park), 4 ish suit?

• Advertisement

Anybody in for the quiz or will I bother? Probably start about 4 assuming I'm home then, but should be no later than 4.30.

Not long in myself and reckon we'll have too few takers again this week.

Probably best we leave things a few weeks, as there's a good chance we've people busy with exams at the moment, then maybe summer holidays might get in the way?

Will try drum up some support towards the end of June.

Ye grand, I have questions at the ready but won't be able to do them until the 26th June at the earliest with the Leaving Cert in the way and then the 19th I'll be down the country at a Shels match. So pencil in for the 26th June maybe?

Anyone up for a quiz this Friday? Have 29 questions at the ready (one has two parts).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Yeah I'll do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

IN

Cool, hopefully we can round up a few other souls aswell. What time gents? I'm ok this Friday as Shels are playing Saturday so anything after 3 is good for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

im in aswell

newbee here! :D

Only 3 people up, and well I doubt I'll get a chance to do it tomorrow tbh so can we postpone till the following week.

• Advertisement
Advertisement