Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bioshock 2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Stimpyone

eagerly awaiting this one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

While im still looking forward to playing it, my anticipation has cooled after watching that video.

Hopefully the rest of the game will have more interesting game levels than the one shown in the demo..It feels just like a level from Bioshock 1 there.

I liked the way you can set traps and the underwater exploring but nothing else has made me more interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

After playing bioshock while it was a good game it was oh so repeditive I couldnt keep interest in it and had to stop playing it.
    Looks like they have just made it so you play as a big daddy and that seems to be about as much as they have done I wont be purchasing this game unless I hear of ym friends if its good or not

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Kinda feel the same, they seem to have been a bit lazy by just making the same game with a different avatar. I'm sure there's more to it than that though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

I think I'll be renting this one before I buy it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

The best hope I can carry for this game is the fact that they have a trilogy planned, so I can give them the benefit of the doubt that any area this game fails in, the third installment may make up for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Looks like more of the same to be honest. Can't see the novelty factor lasting as long this time.

Advertisement