Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youngsters coming tru...

Options
  • 14-05-2009 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭

Just reading http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/ladssetupthrillingfinale130509.html

and it appears as if our lads are still flying and playing well. I'd like to think the likes of Rose, Townsend and maybe Caulker might appear for the 1st team in the league cup next season, and we might even make a star out of one of them.

What do you think ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Great to see the young lads in the national final, but it is going to be very hard to beat Arsenal who were very impressive in the youth cup quarter final,I think the likes of Townsend,Rose,Mason,Obika,Caulker and Mason have the potential to make it to the first team,but having said that the amount of young prospects that have failed to make it at Spurs over the years is unreal.I'd say you could pick a team of failed Spurs one time prospects playing all over the other Leagues right now..

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Seillejet

I see we lost 1-0 put played well enough by all accounts in the U18's. Bodes well for the future. I think Parrott will be a player of note.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Seillejet wrote: »
    I see we lost 1-0 put played well enough by all accounts in the U18's. Bodes well for the future. I think Parrott will be a player of note.
    **** we lost,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

What about all the young players we've signed over the last few years. I remember especially the 2004-2005 season we signed a shít load of young players with big potential but have heard very little of them since. Can't remember many of their names- Dervitte etc?

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 limerickyidd

Disappointed we lost 1-0 to the Gooners Sunday last. Couldn't beat them at home and they were down to 10 men. Still, nice to see a good crop of youngsters challanging at the top. The youth policy at Spurs IS working.

• Advertisement
Advertisement