Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killing Floor on Steam

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

Was supposed to unlock @ 7 pm. Gave up waiting @ 8

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,500 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Should be unlocking right now guys.:)

Its a really nifty game, hope you enjoy it! While it has zombies and the like, it is very different from Left 4 Dead in gameplay. It also has the whole Brit scene, a lot different from Left 4 Dead. It does not really compete with Left 4 Dead, totally different league.

Its pretty spooky too.:eek:

It says on wikipedia it's been pushed back to tomorrow

Woops. The page was re-edited when KF was unlocked

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭StopNotWorking

If I've missed a more recent thread about this game then sorry for not bumping that one instead :pac:

I bought killing floor 2-3 days ago and I love it! I'm not even a level 3 sharpshooter and the game has me hooked. I wish the crossbow was.. different, not sure what though. They say the headshot bonus+ damage bonus+ arrows stock damage makes it a monster zombie killer but it really doesn't feel like one..

On normal settings I'm not even dropping fleshpounds with 4+ arrows, by the time I have the 5th ready the bloody thing is already into my team mates :(

I won't try it again though, I got some amount of abuse for not warning my team mates about it before shooting.. I just thought I would be able to near enough drop the thing on my own with the bow.. ah well

Don't give up on a game just because of 1 bad experience.

• Advertisement
Advertisement