Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student card..quick reply needed!

Options
  • 14-05-2009 2:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

Hey,
    I have an exam at 6 and I can't find my student card anywhere. Must have left it behind after my last exam.. I'm going to head in a bit early to see if it's in there. Anyone know where to ask??
    And if I don't get it back, is another form of id like an age card acceptable to use for the exam, or what do I do??

Appreciate any replies.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭aequinoctium

any photo id should do

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Chill out. Ive never had a card for an exam. They jst ask you to fill out a form.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Varyn

Ok thanks!
    Hope i find it too though.. don't want to miss out on all the student discounts during the summer :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,009 ✭✭✭✭bnt

If you think you left it on the desk in the hall, ask someone when you get there. They hold cards that they find there for collection in the exam office.

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭muffinman

Varyn wrote: »
    Ok thanks!
    Hope i find it too though.. don't want to miss out on all the student discounts during the summer :pac:

Oh dear

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Miriam Crowley

I agree muffinman....................oh dear!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Varyn

muffinman wrote: »
    Oh dear
    I agree muffinman....................oh dear!

What? I only have one exam left and an entire summer..
    Glad to see both of you are so well off you can pay full prices for everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Miriam Crowley

ah........ i am a student too so i feel your pain!!! im on placement at the mo tho so gunna have a ****e summer :mad:

Advertisement