Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling Ntl broadband contract?

Options
  • 14-05-2009 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi,
    I have just moved into a new apartment and as there's already NTL in the building i'm thinking of signing up for ntl broadband.

The only problem is that I will probably be moving out of this apartment in 3 months and was wondering is it possible to transfer it to my new address when I move and keep paying as normal,and if their broadband isn't available in the area I move to how much would the cancellation fee be if thats even possible?

Thanks in advance for any advice:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭sexmag

kenny10033 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have just moved into a new apartment and as there's already NTL in the building i'm thinking of signing up for ntl broadband.

The only problem is that I will probably be moving out of this apartment in 3 months and was wondering is it possible to transfer it to my new address when I move and keep paying as normal,and if their broadband isn't available in the area I move to how much would the cancellation fee be if thats even possible?

150 euro to break the contract

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bealtine

kenny10033 wrote: »
    Hi,

Yes you can transfer to your new place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭_Sidhe_

AFAIK it's only €100 to cancel.
    You can transfer but it takes a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 kenny10033

Thanks allot everyone:)

Advertisement