Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NFL Rants and Raves

• 14-05-2009 5:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 514 ✭✭✭

Anyone else on hear listen to NFL Rants and Raves podcast with steven and jeff?, if you dont, check it out guys its quality!, they do like 2 hour shows once a fortnight and its not attached to any network or sponsors or anything so they speak their minds and theirs no ads so it flows really well and the tangents they go on are pretty funny,

they're friends with DCU saints on facebook so i figure thats probably someone on here :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 144 ✭✭fox65

I catch them as regularly as i can, very funny stuff, does take some time to pick up some of the in jokes but very funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

they're friends with DCU saints on facebook so i figure thats probably someone on here :cool:

jdivision is part of the Saints :D

Rants and Raves is quality listen to all their podcasts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

I think they asked us, can't remember adding them. Admittedly I usually only log in to it when I'm pissed so maybe that's not the most reliable barometer. That said, you never know. We got two players from Dublin last year who had been in a bar in NY and the barman there told them they should play AF for us. No idea who the hell it was! Both ended up being starters so not complaining :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

Quality Podcast allright. I regulary listen to it along with ESPN Football Today (even though that can turn into a shouting match at times! and some of the 49er ones. They do tend to go off topic a lot but that said, when they do wander off the point, they generally come up with a funny story to keep it interesting. Definitely worth a listen

Too bad Itunes doesn't have any NFL Network content

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,416 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Can I get this podcast on itunes? If not, link please? Cheers in advance. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    Can I get this podcast on itunes? If not, link please? Cheers in advance. :)

http://www.nflrandr.com/

Advertisement