Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PAC Application Status Question

Options
  • 14-05-2009 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

I applied for a postgraud course and I got the following message on PAC:
    Your application for this programme has been considered and unfortunately, you have not been allocated a place in this round of offers. However, you have been placed on a waiting list. In the event that a place becomes available for the coming academic year and that you meet the entry requirements of a 2H1 Degree result, you will be notified as soon as possible.

I was wondering - is this the default message everyone gets when they don't get a course they apply for, or are only some people placed on a waiting list?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

I would contact the department directly. Are you applying to a college you are currently studying at? If you have not completed your final exams they may have sent you a default. PAC responses are not usually set by specific departments. Contact the course coordinator and ask!

Advertisement