Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The British Celts.

Options
  • 14-05-2009 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Is anybody doing The British Celts (CCIV10030)? The exam is on Saturday at three.It's one of my horizons and I havn't been to it all year and as such is seriously threatening to keep me in UCD for an extra 6 months.Anybody aware of anyything about the exam? Anything at all? What it's on for instance?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭simonrooneyzaga

Spraggs wrote: »
    Is anybody doing The British Celts (CCIV10030)? The exam is on Saturday at three.It's one of my horizons and I havn't been to it all year and as such is seriously threatening to keep me in UCD for an extra 6 months.Anybody aware of anyything about the exam? Anything at all? What it's on for instance?

theres clearly no such thing as british celts gus - someones yankin your chain.

Advertisement