Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Gratooitos Violence

• 14-05-2009 6:11pm

I thought it was only Americans who made complete tits of themselves on youtube but it seems that us Irish are just as bad. Watching the video I repeatedly wanted to punch him as he completely missed the point of Kellehers bannign of Manhunt.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

With the usual top class youtube comments.

With the usual top class youtube comments.

The same poster has a video moaning about comments and how some are just trolls but if you look at some of his replies it's nothign but cheap insults and generic name calling.

Watching some of his videos I really do wonder if he's as stupid as he comes across or is he the great satirical mind of our generation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Idiot imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

Idiot imo.

+1.

I've been trying to comment on some of his videos but damned youtube won't let me. I don't know if I have the heart to point out the censors office no longer actually censors, it simply decides ratings. I'm not also sure that I should inform him that the only reason Manhunt 2 was banned by kellagar was to prove his point that anything he banned would only be overturned on appeal.

The poor misguided fool, his videos really are completely misinformed and his pseudo intelluctual aspirations only show him up for the complete birk that he is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭DanGerMus

the video is 2 years old man how did you even come across this?
    Who cares how much of a loser he is we have plenty more just like the rest of the world remember the Jessica Alba guy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Interesting that people like him do actually exist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

I just want to take a lighter to his horrible ronnie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

This guys a legend!!!!

Wouldn't like to live near him though:o

Advertisement