Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bob Reilly interviewed

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

The whole show is a "stuffy" mess.

I would love to see Dave Meltzer, Paul Lazenby or someone like that make ****e of Reilly.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭mickmac

Jesus, any half decent journo could go through him for a shortcut!

What annoyed me most was how they sat around after he was off the phone pointing out all the things that he was ambiguous, inaccurate or wrong about. Why didnt they say it to him?

They didn't have to be aggressive or rude, but things like getting the name of the sport consistantly wrong is something that any interview subject should be tackled over!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

rovert wrote: »
    Paul Lazenby

:) I would have loved to hear what he said at the meetings discussing the legalisation of MMA in Ontario. He can be a bit forward at times :pac:

I don't know if Bob Reilly is the same guy, but there was one person opposed to the regulation of MMA who on the morning of the vote to regulate it in New York went around to all the voters and told them about how MMA has no referees and other such nonsense

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭mickmac

Going on what I've heard of him from MMA sites it sounds like his sort of schtick.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Sorry for the bump but I thought it was important for context

Just read this:
    http://www.f4wonline.com/content/view/10172/

Looks like Bob took more offence at Dan Henderson's conduct at UFC 100 than Brock Lesnar's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Maynard

"Dear voter, thank you for you're eloquent, well-structured letter. Unfortunately we disagree on a few core issues. Principally, I am right. And you are a scumbag trying to destroy the values of this beloved nation. I'm glad we could have this informed debate.

All the best, Bobby Boy"

That was my take on it.

Advertisement