Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

L.C. GEOGRAPHY TIP

Options
  • 14-05-2009 7:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭

I heard development of a biome may come up this year for geoecology!I want to write out this answer (80m).any help???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭jkbrackens11

What you mean the developement? The characteristics?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭Dante

I would probably talk about the human influences on the Californian desert biome seen as thats a development of the biome.....deforestation, permanenant settlement etc.
    ....Don't take my word for it though as I could be wrong, never heard of that question!

In any case, keep your sentences short and make sure to get at least 25-30 SRPS to get full marks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

I would probably talk about the human influences on the Californian desert biome seen as thats a development of the biome.....deforestation, permanenant settlement etc.
    ....Don't take my word for it though as I could be wrong, never heard of that question!

In any case, keep your sentences short and make sure to get at least 25-30 SRPS to get full marks!

40 tbh.

naming the biome is 4 marks.

cohesion is 4-6.

naming the influences counts as 2 marks. 2 marks for each named.

30 SRPs and those would equal more than 80 marks.

Advertisement