Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Class parties

Options
  • 14-05-2009 7:39pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 405 ✭✭

Hey all,

I'm a 27 year old 1st year Arts student. I didn't go to any class parties during the year as I just can't do boozing during the week anymore :o
    but I'm considering attending my politics and history class parties that are on tomorrow night in Pure in the Burlo.

Just wondering do many people usually go to these events? I can imagine them being busy during the year but maybe not so much at the end of term?

What think ye?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 405 ✭✭Econoline Van

86 views and not a single person goes to their class parties? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

86 views and not a single person goes to their class parties? frown.gif

:D

Well I did go to one with a few friends; there wasn't great turnout though. Tbh I don't know many people in my classes so that puts me off going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

Hey all,

I'm a 27 year old 1st year Arts student. I didn't go to any class parties during the year as I just can't do boozing during the week anymore :o
    but I'm considering attending my politics and history class parties that are on tomorrow night in Pure in the Burlo.

Just wondering do many people usually go to these events? I can imagine them being busy during the year but maybe not so much at the end of term?

What think ye?

A night out's a night out. Go for it,you might end up making mates with someone in your class you'd never usually talk to.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Johnny Marr

You've nothing to lose! ;)

Last year there weren't any class parties for my 1st year arts subjects. Unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Sivousplait

You've nothing to lose! ;)

Last year there weren't any class parties for my 1st year arts subjects. Unfortunately.

ye arts can be a pain like dat. im in social science and the classes are much smaller so a class night out was real handy. but we only went on like 3 throughout the year which was crap compared to wat we cudda done.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭smk89

most of the class parties ive went to are a complete let down except a house party someone organised.

though on the downside there was only our class there so there was more inbreeding going on than in roscommon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Our class has fairly regular class parties and they are fun. People you would class as acquaintances you get to know better and better at a class party

Advertisement