Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pranks Day

Options
  • 14-05-2009 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭

In my school there is kind of a tradition of a pranks day for the 6th years the day b4 graduation....which is next thursday!
    Anyway just wondering has any1 any good ideas, anything at all? There have been some pretty crazy stuff over the years....nothin will be ruled out:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Fringe

We can't really do anything... Some guys in our school egged a teachers gaff and the whole school went crazy. The guys eventually owned up and they got into so much trouble. Our principal gave us a big long lecture again about how we shouldn't do any pranks at all now after all this. I definitely won't be doing anything crazy after what has happened... Tomorrow's our last day.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Paddy001

If theres a lawn or grass in the school, draw a big willy on it with weedkiller... Wont be seen for a few days! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

Paddy001 wrote: »
    If theres a lawn or grass in the school, draw a big willy on it with weedkiller... Wont be seen for a few days! :)

I fricken love it! :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

One of the best I've heard is getting some quick growing grass and plant them in the shape of a cock. In a week, a dick will start showing up and they'll cut it but it'll keep on coming back. They'll never know what's going on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭joey54

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

This thread from last year has some absolute gold in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Dubs

we already got dismissed because some people let off a bunch of stink bombs and a smoke bomb... was funny at the time but we still hadnt finished a few courses:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Flesh Gorden

Not saying these are a good idea - and I'm not advising anyone to try them out -

I graduated 3 years ago - school was a dump to begin with

they left us home a month early after they found out a plan to let fireworks off in the corridors

the only things I got to do myself was put a full 1L bottle of bubble bath into the toilet cisterns - think it took 4 days to clear - in hindsight the urinals would have made a bigger mess

Also on the main computer server - into C drive - ctrl+A - highlighted all files - right click - properties - ticked hidden - = all files lost in limbo

Avoid Expanding foam - it seriously burns the skin - you can't wash it off either

Almost forgot - a bit before they kicked us out

got one of the lads to lye on the floor - drew a chalk line around him - then went back over the lines with bleach

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Fince

DaPoolRulz wrote: »
    This thread from last year has some absolute gold in it.

theres one in that about putting glue in the doors. happened in the other school in town yesterday. Síochana went around to all the schools to "warn" everybody. they basically told us they hadn't a notion who did it. they said it was a fire hazard, but if they couldn't get into the school, getting out wouldn't be a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭joey54

Please remember to post up what you did! We could all to with a laugh!

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭manutd4life

we were planning to get a load of fish and put them behind the radiators but we were expecting to be let out today but we were let out yesturday so we didnt pull a prank

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Mitch Buchannon

I read a great one on this site last year. Some students got 5 sheep and released them into the school grounds / school. They painted a number on each sheep. 1 , 2, 3, 4, & 6. Yes that's right I missed no.5, so did the school or so they thought. The school had caught all 5 of the sheep but kept searching and searching for the one that was still missing. I pissed myself laughing when I read it. lol :D

Yeah seems like my year still decided to pull some pranks anyway. We were going to get some piglets and grease them up since apparently, it's impossible to catch a greasy piglet. We were going to get a chicken as well. After our principals big long speech though, some people decided on a plague of crickets instead. They were going to get 900 but they wouldn't sell that much because it was unethical so we got 50. They were released on the corridor. Then a few smoke bombs were thrown around and into a 5th year classroom. The fire alarm went off. Someone threw a bag of sugar down 3 flights of stairs for some reason. In the end, our principal showed up and told us all to go home. It would've been so much better if it wasn't for the earlier incident.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭STBR

Also on the main computer server - into C drive - ctrl+A - highlighted all files - right click - properties - ticked hidden - = all files lost in limbo

But all they had to do was click "Show hidden files" and it was sorted.

And then uncheck hidden if they wanted.

Bad prank.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Everyone chipping in to buy lots of different padlocks to lock the front school gates before classes start in the morning. The teachers won't be able to get in.

Also printing out edited photos of our twat principal (Nothing too obscene), laminating them and supergluing them to the whiteboards. Won't be able to get them off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

Girls in my year put fish heads in the sinks, and Fairy Liquid down the toilets, as well as setting off a stink bomb and attacking other students with waterballoons. Nothing too mad really.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Fince

I read a great one on this site last year. Some students got 5 sheep and released them into the school grounds / school. They painted a number on each sheep. 1 , 2, 3, 4, & 6. Yes that's right I missed no.5, so did the school or so they thought. The school had caught all 5 of the sheep but kept searching and searching for the one that was still missing. I pissed myself laughing when I read it. lol :D

anyone watch the new 90210? they did the exact same thing with pigs.

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭snazzy

We did a Swine Flu prank with 150 of us coming into school with masks, feet coverings and armed with posters.

We came in today with different school uniforms on, wellies, hats, colouredy tights etc...

We had a disco and locked the teachers out but that didn't last long.

We got the legs of a mannequin and dressed it in the school tights and Dubes and placed a locker on top of it and stuck 'Caution' Yellow tape around it. That was pretty funny.

I'm planning to steal a ton of Fine Gael Election Posters and plaster the room of a out and out Fianna Fáiler teacher I have.

And some are planning to camp in the teachers car park on Tuesday morning before we are let go but that's nooott going to work.

We've already been killed for some of the above so there will be heart failure at that one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

ours was pretty boring..
    we just got the entire of 5th and 6th year to swap jumpers (6th years have black, everyone else grey) and we all went to the wrong classes. They knew though so it was quite disappointing. Some 5th years did get taught music and economics though.

I had an idea but never got around to doing it, theres these two glass doors into our school, I wan't to seal the entire little porch, fill it with water and then put a load of fish in it, basically turn it into a giant aquarium. Seemed a bit difficult to pull off though so I didn't do it in the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭TheInquisitor

Something i did yesterday. Buy a wheel clamp in argos for E45 and clamp someone's car then say the school has a new clamping policy for students and that they have to go talk to the principal...while their gone take the clamp off, they'll look like right wierdos when the principal comes out with them!

Fince wrote: »
    theres one in that about putting glue in the doors. happened in the other school in town yesterday. .

Epoxy is the way to go - the unibond ready mixed syringe thing for €6

Or just borrow a charged drill - bring a few philips and pozi bits

You'd be surprised how many things in life are held together with only a few screws

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

Something i did yesterday. Buy a wheel clamp in argos for E45 and clamp someone's car then say the school has a new clamping policy for students and that they have to go talk to the principal...while their gone take the clamp off, they'll look like right wierdos when the principal comes out with them!

http://www.aldi.ie/ie/html/offers/58_9041.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 teabag9

in our school we didn't plan any thing but in the past year we broke a door in the school and when school let us do hand painting we cover the toilets in hand prints. and we tried to create massive game of rugby with 120 people and just kick the **** out of each other. an other thing is to get paint cans in const room and put on a chair leave it behind a door that when the door is opened they will fall. we did it but const teacher just managed to stop paint going every where. if cameras are a problem magnets can be use to stop them.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

The fifth years put washing up liquid in our kettle, put edited pictures of girls in our year all over a boy's school, had maggots in their lockers ready to do god knows what and bagged our bags while we were at mass practice.

All the 6th years did was graba few 5th years and put fake tan on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Piste wrote: »
    The fifth years put washing up liquid in our kettle, put edited pictures of girls in our year all over a boy's school, had maggots in their lockers ready to do god knows what and bagged our bags while we were at mass practice.

All the 6th years did was graba few 5th years and put fake tan on them.

Pictures weren't just in the school......near the shopping centre/on a bus stop. One of the more explicit pictures was placed on a post near the Junior School and I saw some of the older kids looking pretty excited when they saw it! One of the older teachers really wasnt pleased when she was told who did it, "This is such a setback for the women's rights movement" or something like that!

Your fellow 6th years really disappointed me this year, they were SO MUCH better last year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 keej

putting fairy liquid in the top of the toilets.. doesnt flush out for aaaaages :eek:
    park students cars in the way of the teachers at lunch time, and after school.. park in all the teachers spaces.. one year in the boys school they managed to take a teachers car apart and put it back together facing the lengthways in an archway.. if that makes sense?
    the teacher coudlnt get it out and had to ask the students that did it for help :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

our last day was meant to be tomorrow but vice principle came around today during second class and said class is suspended for all leaving certs, you must now leave the building and not come back till the leaving cert ! seemly one of the teachers got a egg in the head yesterday and they wanted us gone for health and safety reasons ;D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

One unfortunate teacher in our school last year was pranked by having tuna fish and fish heads thrown all over her room. Even put behind the radiators which stank the place out (in our school the radiators only work in summer- it's dead handy!).

So this year some people snuck into her room, wrote "Open Drawer at Own Risk" on the board. When she opened it they'd left a box of chocolates :P.

Other than that, we switched our common room with the French room (the French teacher kept threatening to lock our common room all year), and then a load of balloons filled with glitter were thrown all over the school.

Then some other stuff I can't remember...

Advertisement