Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cadbury Clusters

Options
  • 14-05-2009 9:04pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone tried the new Cadbury Clusters?

Cadbury%20Clusters%20Small%20Bag.jpg

Have to say, I think they're fantastic. Tried to make my own, but they weren't quite as good :(.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Are they the ones that look like chocolate covered cornflakes?
    cuz I know there are a few different ones out, like peanuts or raisin mix or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭eve

My OH brought home a bag on Monday night - he had to fight me for the bag. They are really good and very addictive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Cadbury Clusters is a surprising and scrumptious blend of three ingredients with crunchy cornflakes and juicy raisins combined with the great taste of Cadbury chocolate

http://www.talkingretail.com/products/product-news/12343-bitesize-range-from-cadbury-a-little-something-for-everyone.html
    Tried to make my own, but they weren't quite as good
    Just like making rice crispie buns? or did you try small ones.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

I'm not a fan of chocolate and raisin. Or just chocolate and fruit.

That said i'll prob still give em a go...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

LOVE these.. only thing is the little bags have like 8 pieces in... so have to buy the big bag lol

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

LOVE these.. only thing is the little bags have like 8 pieces in... so have to buy the big bag lol

Yeah, that's the problem. And then I'd eat the big bag in about half an hour because A) they're addictive and B) they're huge, but i still eat them at the same rate as something like M&Ms.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

Faith wrote: »
    Yeah, that's the problem. And then I'd eat the big bag in about half an hour because A) they're addictive and B) they're huge, but i still eat them at the same rate as something like M&Ms.

:D I'm exactly the same :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

The small bags are great, only 175 calories if you're counting!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Dolorous wrote: »
    The small bags are great, only 175 calories if you're counting!
    Or a ripoff, if your counting your pennies!

Loads of chocolates are overpriced bags of air, like wispa, aero, creme eggs. Many also try and hide the weights, not specifically putting the weight on the pack, but rather having nutritional info per 100g, and "per bar", so you have to work out the wieght yourself.

Many should be the same price as snack sized mars/snickers etc, just the same amount of chocolate in them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Just munching my way through a pack now. Too many raisins and not enough cornflakes IMO... too soft. Chocolate seems to be an improvement on the usual Cadbury's sh!te though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Just tried em there, I kinda like em :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,001 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Haven't tried them yet....the stupid advert kind of put me off them a bit....but I will try them eventually...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭cozmik

rubadub wrote: »
    Many also try and hide the weights, not specifically putting the weight on the pack, but rather having nutritional info per 100g, and "per bar", so you have to work out the wieght yourself.

Sneaky Bastards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

rubadub wrote: »
    Or a ripoff, if your counting your pennies!

Loads of chocolates are overpriced bags of air, like wispa, aero, creme eggs. Many also try and hide the weights, not specifically putting the weight on the pack, but rather having nutritional info per 100g, and "per bar", so you have to work out the wieght yourself.

Many should be the same price as snack sized mars/snickers etc, just the same amount of chocolate in them.

I understand that. However, I'm not blessed with a lot of willpower, so if I only end up eating the small amount that's in the packet, it's better in the long run :)

Advertisement