Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nokia n96

• 14-05-2009 9:37pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 246 ✭✭

hi,,i just bough o n96(second hand and no cd) and i make a big mestake i format the Mass storage..and no more gps map,i install a new map from nokia official web site..but i need the licence cod and i dont havet...any help will be welcome Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

When you go in to extras on the options in the mapping program, their should be a 'My licenses' option. Select that and it will update and tell you how many days you have left

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 246 ✭✭pelisor2000

no licenses available....i du up date and i get again no licente available

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Then you don't have any licenses. You'll need to get the license code off the person you bought it from or bite the bullet and buy them yourself, to the best of my knowledge.

no licenses available....i du up date and i get again no licente available

When you buy a licence, its saved on the phone but its also saved on the server and its assigned to the serial number of your phone. Were you told that it has still got remaining days of licence?

yes it was working..but not after i format the mass storage

• Advertisement

yes it was working..but not after i format the mass storage

Its kinda strange, the internet connection fully connected to the server? Said 'update complete' and then 'no licence available'??

Davy wrote: »
    Its kinda strange, the internet connection fully connected to the server? Said 'update complete' and then 'no licence available'??

yes.........

Do you know how many days were left? I know its a mad coincidence, but could it have ended around the time you did the format?

Have you tried tried to buy a licence, if you already have one it will automatically update so you wont need to buy one. This is how it used to update before they but in the updating function.

Also try getting the free licence from Nokia

thanks all..i just bought 30 days...and it working

Advertisement