Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aluminium Mast???

• 14-05-2009 9:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 176 ✭✭

Hi to all,
    I'm looking to buy a used aluminium mast, roughly 27ft, and possibly a boom of some sort. Please p.m. me if you can help.

thanks

smallfry

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭Spinnaker

Would be good to post what kind of boat you have. Might get lucky with something used from a yacht club or boat association. Otherwise starting points are......

www.irish-spars.com

www.masts-rigging-ireland.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭icedtea

Do you want new or second hand???
    If you want second hand check notice boards in your club and ask around,but if your interested in new ones check the websites mentioned in the other reply,
    Hope that Helps,
    Icedtea

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭JamesM

smallfry wrote: »
    Hi to all,
    I'm looking to buy a used aluminium mast, roughly 27ft, and possibly a boom of some sort. Please p.m. me if you can help.

thanks

smallfry

If it's for a boat you are building or re-fitting, you should check out the specifications of some of the more popular dinghies and yachts and see which has a 27ft mast - or something between 26ft and 30ft. Then advertise for an old one or slightly damaged one, naming the class.

Advertisement