Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL tickets

• 14-05-2009 9:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭

where can i pick them up at this stage
    tried ticketmaster but its a little early for them in the season

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

Exclusive Seating If the tickets are E-Tickets they will just email them to you, much more convient then having to pick them up on the day.

Stubhub Good service but you will need an amercian address and/or credit card.

Ticketsnow Have personally never used them but they are linked to nfl.com so no chance of any dodginess.

Sure there's loads more but I'm tired and these are off the top of my head etc;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

conno16 wrote: »
    where can i pick them up at this stage
    tried ticketmaster but its a little early for them in the season

For which team? It makes a huge difference in terms of availability and price.

I know some Patriots tickets will go onsale on Ticketmaster on the 4th of June.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭conno16

thanks lads
    was thinkin about the NY giants from new york

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭JJ

The Giants would probably be the most difficult to get tickets for through the proper channels. You have to have a US address to be on their waiting list (which I believe is about 10-15 years). They do have a trading scheme for people on the waiting list. Your best bet is the sites that Sea Devil has listed. If you want the full Meadowlands experience, you'll also need to buy a parking pass for tailgate parking, which are at a premium. With construction ongoing for the new Giants stadium, space in the main car park is limited. If you don't want to pay extra for tailgating, there's satallite parking about 2 miles from the stadium with shuttle buses taking you to the stadium.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭conno16

maybe i'll try the denver broncos so :D:D

not interested in tailgating this time out
    just match tickets

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

conno16 wrote: »
    maybe i'll try the denver broncos so :D:D

not interested in tailgating this time out
    just match tickets

For any team other than Detroit or Jaguars or maybe 49ers (Sea Devils will be able to correct me on this one :D) you will be very lucky to get a ticket at face value.

The ticket exchange through the NFL and Ticketmaster has become the most popular and slightly cheaper way to buy tickets over face value

https://teamexchange.ticketmaster.com/html/eventlist.htmI?l=EN&team=nygiants

Keep checking closer to the season and the lit will be full of season ticket holders offloading tickets.

Others:

chefko and the ones Sea Devils mentioned are the most popular.

For any team other than Detroit or Jaguars or maybe 49ers (Sea Devils will be able to correct me on this one :D) you will be very lucky to get a ticket at face value.

It's usually not difficult to get 49er tickets at face value at all. The last few years because of the seven straight losing seasons it's even become easier to get lower level seats mainly because STH aren't renewing. If you check Ticketmaster now actually there's all kinds of seats available (you need an American Address however)

So yeah they would be at face value.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 530 ✭✭✭raddo

Have got Dolphins tickets a few times for face value.
    Used Ticketmaster mostly, just watched when the tickets were going on sale, maybe 5/6 months in advance and bought then

would it be hard to pck up patriot pre season game tickets?

would it be hard to pck up patriot pre season game tickets?

Nope. You can turn up on the day and get them. But with Brady back this year that might change. Altough I doubt Brady will take part in pre-season games people will still turn up looking for him.

• Advertisement

Just be aware that you still have to pay full ticket price for any preseason game.

Sea Devils wrote: »
    Just be aware that you still have to pay full ticket price for any preseason game.

Yeah its mad they charge full price yet to be at a preseason game with a stadium even near half capacity.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jester1980

Looking for Bucs and Green Bay tickets in November myself, will try ticket master so, any other advise would be appreciated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭JJ

Not sure about the Bucs but I'd say you'd have to pay over the odds for Green Bay tickets. Cheeseheads are very dedicated and I'm sure there's a waiting list for season tickets so other fans have to rely on scraps from STHs.

jester1980 wrote: »
    Looking for Bucs and Green Bay tickets in November myself, will try ticket master so, any other advise would be appreciated.

James is that you? You going to Tampa or Green Bay?

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jester1980

Yeah its me dude...Going to Tampa, got tickets there two years ago for a game but paid a fortune for them so just seeing is there anything cheaper...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Got my tickets for the Patriots Vs Falcons this morning through Ticketmaster :p

All the general sale tickets for all the season games were sold in less than a minute, so could only get tickets for this game. This'll be my first Patriots game where i got the tickets at face value

Hazys wrote: »
    Got my tickets for the Patriots Vs Falcons this morning through Ticketmaster :p

All the general sale tickets for all the season games were sold in less than a minute, so could only get tickets for this game. This'll be my first Patriots game where i got the tickets at face value

haha snap so did I :D Got on straight away 1 sec past 10am EST and got 2. We should meet up for a few scoops. I could be tailgating at that also and If I am you are more than welcome to join us.

Have my Opener tickets against Bills already :)

Advertisement