Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Falcon 4.0: Allied Force

• 14-05-2009 11:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭

hi,

just wondering if anyone is playing F4:AF? And if so any tips or mods that are good / add-ons.

cheers,
    72oo

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BattlingCheese

Haven't played it in a good while but head over to SIMHQ and the falcon forum and they should have a decent updated list

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/1744118/STICKY_Falcon_4_Allied_Force_F.html#Post1744118

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭bobblepuzzle

72hundred wrote: »
    hi,

just wondering if anyone is playing F4:AF? And if so any tips or mods that are good / add-ons.

cheers,
    72oo

I thought this game got cancelled while it was in development...

Could be wrong though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

I thought this game got cancelled while it was in development...

Could be wrong though

Nope F4AF is still out n about, also readily available in Game. Used to own it but gave it to combat5. I just got bored with the fact you cant jolly around to places you would recognise etc, still an excellent game though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 A320-200

There are several mods. The only F4AF compatible one is called Red Viper i believe? Haven't beed on it in over 4 years. If you can get a copy of F4, then go for open falcon. Supposed to be very good.

Advertisement