Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lego games for the 360?

Options
  • 14-05-2009 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭

hi does anyone know where i can get the three lego games cheap? ie batman, indiana jones and star wars the complete saga?

or does anyone have them and are looking to part with them? i had them on my ps3 before i made the best decision i ever have and moving to the 360:):):)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭lgoring21

myself and my son are addicted to those games i got indiana cheap in xtravision but im sure in games stop they mite have them pre owned...

best games ever :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

lgoring21 wrote: »
    myself and my son are addicted to those games i got indiana cheap in xtravision but im sure in games stop they mite have them pre owned...

best games ever :D
    agree with you fully they are really good fun!!! and its lego harry potter next and lego rockband:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭lgoring21

and its lego harry potter next and lego rockband:)

when are they comin out?? omg!! im such as loser!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭thealltimelow

you can get lego indiana kung fo panda and xbox pad for 30 euros in gamestop

lgoring21 wrote: »
    when are they comin out?? omg!! im such as loser!!
    no release dates yet but we all wait with drool pools forming lol

• Advertisement

you can get lego indiana kung fo panda and xbox pad for 30 euros in gamestop
    ya can actually get that package for 14.99 in gamestop but i hated kung fu panda so much:mad:

Advertisement