Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

M&S 125th anniversary 1c sale

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

deRanged wrote: »
    the queue in Cork at nine this morning.

3547760435_f619a1074c.jpg

:pac::pac::pac:Nut cases.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

I went to the Grafton St branch this morn at 9.15, the queue was way down the street so I said feck that and left.
    Not to worry, the dine for 2 should be back on this weekend. Not quite 1c but a bargain nonetheless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭claiva

RATM wrote: »
    I went to the Grafton St branch this morn at 9.15, the queue was way down the street so I said feck that and left.
    Not to worry, the dine for 2 should be back on this weekend. Not quite 1c but a bargain nonetheless.

Just do what I did when I encountered that queue this morning......nip down the stairs into the foodhall and get the lift back up to whatever floor you want.....beats queuing !!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

basquille wrote: »
    Reminds me of the news story in the US that the day after the Superbowl, a popular fast food chain were offering free breakfasts.

PEOPLE TOOK THE DAY OFF WORK!!

I kid you not!

:D Minus a days wages for a free breakfast, would wanna be some breakfast :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭strongbluebell

No queue today in Dundrum, there at about 10, got cloudy lemonade, coconut mushrooms, beachball, frisbee and tea towel:rolleyes:. Ok but not worth queuing for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

Davy wrote: »
    :D Minus a days wages for a free breakfast, would wanna be some breakfast :p

Must have been this breakfast :D

http://www.supersizedmeals.com/food/article.php/20081209-10_egg_Big_Breakfast_Challenge

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭matchthis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Went in today, no queue :D

I got a dandelion and Burdock fizzy drink. It's really nice! I just thought I'd bump in case anyone fancies a weed flavoured drink!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

phasers wrote: »
    I just thought I'd bump in case anyone fancies a weed flavoured drink!
    Mmmmm... you read my mind!

It'll go nice with the daisy covered donut i just bought! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

I pulled into Dundrum just as they were opening, the queue wasn't bad so even though I hadn't planned to I joined in, only took a few minutes & they gave out vouchers for 12.5% off purchases of €39 to us in the Q. I got a can of the dandelion drink (and a bag with another 5 of them when I was leaving later!), a pair of lacy knicks, silky scarf, luggage tag, and a giant choc coin for the kids.

Advertisement