Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about fees

Options
  • 15-05-2009 1:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Hi,

I was previously a student in UL. I dropped out of college in october of my second year. I came back to college and have just completed the first year of a different course. I paid the fees for the year. Just wondering does anyone know will i have to pay fees for a full year next year. Like i said i dropped out of college first time around in october so just wondering do i still pay for the full year or just a semester. Does anyone have any idea?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Bleh I may be wrong but as far as I know if you drop out and do another course you just pay fees for the first year.....hopefully some one that isn't as drunk as me replies and has a better answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

You did all of year one so when you came back you had to pay for your second year one.

However for year 2, it depends when you completed your exit form. There are three possibilities depending on the date: you won't have to pay fees, you'll have to pay half or you'll have to pay all. As you mentioned October, it's most likely that you'll have to pay fees for the first half of the year. That's dependent on your having submitted an exit form to student academic administration by January 31 in the academic year you left though. For a definitive answer in your case I'd advise you to get in touch with SAA and/or the fees office.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Carol_1985

Thanks for the replies guys. Went up to he fees office today and suprise surprise they were closed. Open again on monday so will try again then.

Advertisement