Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have Three blocked VoIP?

• 15-05-2009 6:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭

Since a few days, I am unable to register onto my Blueface SIP account to place internet calls with Three on my mobile. Has anyone else had these problems?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Dankoozy

yea i noticed similar stuff ages ago. when i was still on 3. but even when it did work it lagged like a toothpick. like 10 seconds of lag

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

Thanks for pointing this out. However, I have had great experience with voip over 3g recently, just now two days ago that it just does not register on the sip server. They might have blocked port 5060, because streaming severs for online radio are still working, so most ports seem open.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Bluefrog

Don't have a SIP account setup to test at the moment but what about trying through Fring rather than using the s60 native client?

Advertisement