Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Higher level english comparative.

Options
  • 15-05-2009 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

so im doing the bookseller of kabul, the truman show and philadelphia here i come...anyone else doing these 3?

Anyway im wondering about the theme of power. when im answering a question on comparing the texts, thats just what i do. but is there any comparison involved with this type of question? For example would i say: power can been seen in the truman show in this way, it can been seen in a similar way in the bookseller of kabul blah blah? or would the be 2 seperate paragraphs?..hope thats not to hard to understand :/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Well I have more than one text in each paragraph, and the theme should be broken up into smaller separate points.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Jasonsc

i made out an essay plan for it yday....i might scan it and put it here later for opinions. But i think i have it right, thanks :)

Advertisement