Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

La Liga fixtures

• 15-05-2009 10:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭

Can someone post the fixtures for La Liga this week for me. All sports sites are blocked in here.

ta

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

Saturday, 16 May 2009
    Deportivo La Coruna v Getafe, 19:00
    Osasuna v Sevilla, 19:00
    Villarreal v Real Madrid, 21:00

Sunday, 17 May 2009
    Atletico Madrid v Valencia, 20:00
    Espanyol v Athletic Bilbao, 16:00
    Mallorca v Barcelona, 18:00
    Numancia v Recreativo Huelva, 16:00
    Racing Santander v Valladolid, 16:00
    Real Betis v Almeria, 16:00
    Sporting Gijon v Malaga, 16:00

Times are Irish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭JCos

Nice one, cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Team News for Mallorca Vs Barcelona
    With the league title now in the bag and with the Champions League Final on the horizon, Guardiola has decided to give seven of his first team squad a rest: -–Xavi, Messi, Puyol, Piqué, Touré, Busquets and Pinto, who has an ankle niggle, are all left out, whilst Abraham, Fontàs, Jeffren, Oier, Thiago and Xavi Torres are called up from Barca Athletic.

Both sides have players sidelined for the clash. Mallorca are missing Aouate, Scaloni and Nunes, while Jorquera, Milito, Márquez, Iniesta and Henry are all out injured for Barcelona.

No real surprises that all those are rested for Barca, but I did think Toure would continue just to get him really drilled into the centre half/full back role he will have to play in the CL final.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,678 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

whose the favourites for this

Atletico Madrid v Valencia

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭silverside

Atletico are favourites after a good run recently, if they win they jump to 4th and will probably get into Champions League next year

I find en.uefa.com and paddypower.com best for fixtures / odds

Any good pubs to watch spanish football in town (Dublin) ? The sports bar on Parnell St beside the cinema shows the matches but its not a nice place, loud and full of chavs (IMHO)

• Advertisement

IMO, thats a game which is impossible to call. Valencia have been quite awesome in recent weeks, and Atleti are likely to do anything. One thing is for certain, and that is goals - plenty of them. I reckon 3-3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭silverside

favourites as in "bookies favourites" but i agree it will be close

hopefully forlan will knock in a few like he did against barca :D

cheers silverside and gimmick

iv gone for a draw

same with the barca match

barca match will be very hard to call also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭An Citeog

Barça 1-0 up already with a lovely header from Eto'o. Eto'o should have scored a second aswell!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,792 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Eto'o is a right whore for that Pichichi. :D

• Advertisement

I cant win

ffs

How many chances did Etoo have in that game? he is not playing well at all at the moment. Hopefully he has all those misses out of his system now and fires a bag load in Rome.

Hleb was truly terrible tonight. Cacares does not fill me with confidence either.

awesome match so far

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

What the feck is up with the tv directors for La Liga games...everytime there is an incident in a game they cut to several shots of fans before the game gazing around the stadium, texting, eating nuts(or whatever it is they munch on!)

It's just plain weird?! The first time I noticed it I was thinking, Christ the fans don't relly get into the game, but quickly realised they weren't live shots...it's really off putting.

Happened again just there when Aguerro dived looking for a peno and was getting booked. It makes no sense at all?

Edit: happened again just there when Forlan forced a save...cue, a cut to a fan standing up fixing his earphones clearly not in sync with the live action. It's comical really!

Advertisement