Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blocked Toilet Question

Options
  • 15-05-2009 10:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭

Sorry Mods if this is in the wrong section

My toilet isn't flushing properly. When flushed, the bowl is filling up and draining very slowly. I live in a small block of apartments. Would a local plumber be the right person to call about this or should I call someone like dyno-rod? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

I think you should call the management company first before spending you cash, it could be a communal problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭waraf

dubtom wrote: »
    I think you should call the management company first before spending you cash, it could be a communal problem.

Cheers for the reply. The management company are grand. They always reimburse for stuff like this. Anyway, I found another thread on here that deals with the same issue so I'm sorted now. Thanks

edit: issue resolved. Coathangers are great inventions altogether ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Yes, coat hangers and caustic soda! Just read the instructions on the soda it eats through most sh1t! :D:D:D

Advertisement