Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

URGENT APPEAL - Lost Black and White Collie

Options
  • 15-05-2009 11:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

URGENT APPEAL – Lost Black and White Collie
    Last seen Saturday 18th April Sea Road area Arklow Co. Wicklow
    Female, 2 years old collie, she has black spots on the whites of her paws; she is white from her chest down her right paw, again with black spots. White tail tip and behind neck.
    Laragh is a much loved rescue dog, she is VERY nervous around people, children, but better with some types of dogs. Even if she has been in an accident or if you have seen her and she has run from you, please call me - if you chase her, she will most likely run from you.
    She is Microchipped and neutered – was wearing an orange collar
    Please, if you have any information contact Happy Tails Pet Detective Agency – 085 7360806 or 087 9130277
    E-mail - wicklowcollie@gmail.com
    Thank you for any help

151.jpg
    Please Help Me Find My Way Home
    152.jpg153.jpglaragh3-150x150.jpg

Laragh3.jpg
    Laragh April 2009.jpg
    Lovely Laragh2.jpg
    http://www.lasthope.ie/2009/04/22/laragh-female-black-and-white-collie-missing-from-arklow-co-wicklow

Advertisement