Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap B&B/Hotel in the Rathfarnham Area

• 15-05-2009 11:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hey everyone,

A mate is coming over for the a gig in Rathfarnham on Saturday August 1st and is looking for a place to stay for himself and his partner.

Does anyone know of any good/cheap hotels or B&B's near enough to the area.

Another problem he's having is that most places won't let him check in until 2pm.. Which isn't ideal when you're going to a concert..

Any help would be greatly appreciated :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

I take it its the gig in Marlay Park? I live beside Marlay. The Beacon in Sandyford is the best hotel in the area, its 4 star. I just checked the website for the 1st of August and got €100 for a double bed room. Iv stayed here before for more than that and it is a really nice hotel!

http://www.thebeacon.com/Availability.aspx

Its about 10 mins(10 euro in a taxi) drive to Marlay from there.

Another hotel nearby is Bewleys Leopardstown, they do room for €89 but i would definetly throw the extra tenner for the Beacon.(ive stayed in both).

personally I dont know any B&Bs but im sure there is some around the area!

Hope this is in the price range you are looking for.....damn recession!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

the travel lodge in rathmines is cheap and roughly 15 mins away on the bus

Advertisement