Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A little story I call it "Does it bother you" No pics included

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭Burnt

clint.jpeg

Image Source - http://igppweb.ucsd.edu/~shearer/mahi/JCLUB/clint.jpeg
    humberklog wrote: »
    I flicked my cigarette at him and roared 'NOW F!!! OFF'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Wow, I've never had any of these types of experiences while out & about. Worst I had was a "pro" in the botanic gardens (one hundred lenses, bags out of the ear, etc.) who spent a good 20mins trying to take a picture of a leaf in one of the "exotic" area's (the ones that do a good job of softening up images by steaming up the lens!).

He gave me a real lemony snickets look when he saw me walking around with my 50D on auto-focus, snapping away at things at whimsy, randomly changing one or two settings and not really setting up the camera properly (you can't under those conditions with fog on the lens).

Otherwise, I've rarely come up against any real moronic photographers out there. Most are grand. Always want to ask if people are on boards though :o

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Simplicius wrote: »
    I am glad to have finally met you in person at last ...! that was me -- :pac:

joking aside. I'd have more than likely wanted a spin off the box brownie.. as for the olympus trip, have one on the table at the moment awaiting new seals, still in their packet. - which I will get around too one day. As I know they have a brilliant lens.

I find old cameras tend to attract more attention.

They do get a bit of attention and that's fine. It can be a laugh but this guy was just sneary and I was freezing.

I'm around the city most days Simplicius so if you ever want the Brownie for a week or so let me know and I can give you a run through on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Simplicius

(the ones that do a good job of softening up images by steaming up the lens!).

............, snapping away at things at whimsy, randomly changing one or two settings and not really setting up the camera properly (you can't under those conditions with fog on the lens).

:o

This has given me two thoughts: ( I am sure my weeks quota is now gone!)

Firstly: I've always wondered if others I see are from the Boards, so can someone more imaginative than me come up with an easy hand sign that you use upon seeing another photographer that only board.ie folk will get. Like left hand on thigh making a V or something.

Secondly: fogging lens : I advise before going into Glasshouses to preheat your lens. The most beneficial way is by putting the lens down the front of your pants for 45 minutes minimum and walking around a lot. works better with longer lens. This works better for male photographers than women , who tend to look like butch lesbians who are 'packing' ! :P

Damn........ two last thoughts and they were shinola !

Simplicius wrote: »
    Firstly: I've always wondered if others I see are from the Boards, so can someone more imaginative than me come up with an easy hand sign that you use upon seeing another photographer that only board.ie folk will get. Like left hand on thigh making a V or something.

It's obvious. Boards photographers should always carry a Cadbury's Cream Egg when out & about. We'll all know each other... until, of course, it becomes a trend.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Rainbowsend

We could all make a little plank out of balsa wood and pin it to our
    camera bags.......no maybe not we might get known as "the planks off boards" :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Not sure if it was discussed before, but what about a "boards.ie" logo badge for your camera strap or camera bag ??? Might be very useful.

Paulw wrote: »
    Not sure if it was discussed before, but what about a "boards.ie" logo badge for your camera strap or camera bag ??? Might be very useful.

Great idea. Akin to the cycling forum's jersey idea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Kinda missed this thread along the way, so done some reading up today, and must say, I've found this to be the most entertaining thread in long while! It's very funny!

I love having a chat with other people snapping away when out and about, but sometimes feel a little bit intimitated by the gear freaks, especially cause my Sony 200 is soooo tiny compared to some of the more pro stuff. But notheless most of my encounters have been lovely and interesting people who were good for some giving some advice or getting a nice composition.

And for the film stuf: when I see someone snapping away with an old reflex camera,I usually want to nick it :p Me and my polaroid are getting loads of attention recently as well, people aren't used to them anymore and I ALWAYS get questions when out with me little 600!

As for the boards badge, I want one! I remember being out in Stephens Green with Kyle (kjt) a couple of months ago, observing all the peeps with DSRL's snapping away and looking at what they are shooting (objectwise) and having a look at boards that night, looking for a "stephens green" thread :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭Valentia

Marvellous idea. That other forum did (does) straps and I got one once. I took it off my camera though when some of my posts were censored over there. A badge on the strap would be perfect.

As for people asking questions when I'm out snapping. I usually give them a kick in the arse and tell them to **** off and leave me alone!!....................not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

When I was in Galway a few weeks ago, down past Salthill I saw a *gorgeous* young fella snapping away at the view I was... he had his smugmug strap....as did I.....

....but I didn't say anything.... :o

Valentia wrote: »
    Marvellous idea. ..snip... A badge on the strap would be perfect.

I assume boards.ie wouldn't mind us using the logo, so it would just require someone to be able to produce the badges at a decent price? I'd say that many people would buy 2-3 of these.

Anyone in that line of work??

Valentia wrote: »
    As for people asking questions when I'm out snapping. I usually give them a kick in the arse and tell them to **** off and leave me alone!!....................not.

Grumpy old man syndrome??? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Anouilh

Saint_Mel wrote: »
    I just seem to attract the ordinary joe soap non photography mad men ... Conversation usually starts with them ambling up to me, with only 1 eye open to get a better view and then asking ... "Is that for d'telly ... when will it be on"

People are so entertaining.

I got roared at in one Dublin school...

"Will ye put me name in the paper, Miss."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

Strange meeting I had recently:
    I was taking snaps (one evening) and the next thing this white van pulls up, a 'farmer type' fella gets out and comes over to me, "howya, I see you're taking a few pictures there loike" (I thought I was in trouble, maybe I should'nt be taking pics of his land or something!). "I am" said I. "I've a camera just like that" he says, he gets closer to me "....and its an Olympus aswell" (Ok, is this guy for real or what) "...I got mine recently off a lad at a car boot sale for €20....!" (WTF, a digital SLR for €20, he's definitley taking the piss) "...but its broken, its taking a pic but it just dies then" (Ah, its knackered, that'd explain the €20) ".....could you help me fix it ?" (Eh, wha ? does he want me to go back to his (haunted) house for milk & cookies too eeek!) End of the story is I told him it was probably a knackered camera, hense the price, or it might be a bad battery, in which case he could be lucky!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Calina

Someone is going to have to explain to me how this is not elitist? And I can't quite see a practical use for it other than to recognise other boardsies. Are we going to ignore the ones who don't have the logo?

I've glanced down through this thread, and basically the deal seems to be people complaining that either they get talked to or they don't.

Mostly, people talk or they don't. They don't need a boards.ie logo to prove whether they do or don't and I@m not going to ignore the ones who don't have a boards.ie logo.

• Advertisement

Calina wrote: »
    Someone is going to have to explain to me how this is not elitist? And I can't quite see a practical use for it other than to recognise other boardsies. Are we going to ignore the ones who don't have the logo?

I've glanced down through this thread, and basically the deal seems to be people complaining that either they get talked to or they don't.

Mostly, people talk or they don't. They don't need a boards.ie logo to prove whether they do or don't and I@m not going to ignore the ones who don't have a boards.ie logo.

I think you have completely missed the point. I don't see that it has anything whatsoever to do with any of the above. Never crossed my mind TBH. It would just be useful, that's all. Nice to recognise a fellow boardsie on our travels, that's all. What is wrong with that?

I think you've totally missed the whole idea.

Of course it's not elitist. It's a simple way to recognise another boards user. It opens common ground quickly to start a conversation, rather than starting a conversation with a total stranger, about photography.

Far from being elisist, it's actually a way of broadening people's circle of acquaintances.

Not a single person mentioned ignoring anyone at all. You're taking the whole concept here totally out of context.

But in terms of this thread? You're right, I am missing the point - I can't see there being one. We've got cameras...it's already a starting point...

But in terms of this thread? You're right, I am missing the point - I can't see there being one. We've got cameras...it's already a starting point...

Maybe you should actually go read the thread.

People sometimes see other photographers and don't know if they're boards members or not. So, having a boards.ie badge would help them recognise other boards members, and give them a starting point for a conversation.

Many people just don't walk up to total strangers and start a conversation, even if the other has a camera. :rolleyes:

Having a boards.ie badge would help bridge the gap.

Anyway, thankfully those who have been keeping up with the thread think it's a very good idea.

? Of course there is one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

It just means that two people that might have a good chat on here, and would normally walk straight past each other on the street might actually bump into each other and go "Oh, you're on boards.ie too". Nothing elitist, just to give a bit more common ground.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Rabble rabble rabble heheheh ,

I think the logo thing is a great idea, I started the thread cause some people obviously dont like being spoken to when out taking shots....or maybe at all?.

A boardsie badge is the badge that says "hey, howsa goin, I'm awesome deadly you wanna chat about taking pictures". Its not some kinda swastika symbol...where the nonboardsie under-race will be persecuted and beaten to a pulp with their own tri-pods:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Slidinginfinity

Trev M wrote: »
    Rabble rabble rabble heheheh ,

I think the logo thing is a great idea, I started the thread cause some people obviously dont like being spoken to when out taking shots....or maybe at all?.

A boardsie badge is the badge that says "hey, howsa goin, I'm awesome deadly you wanna chat about taking pictures". Its not some kinda swastika symbol...where the nonboardsie under-race will be persecuted and beaten to a pulp with their own tri-pods:mad:

OMG ROTFLOL...

...nonboardsie under-race will be persecuted and beaten to a pulp with their own tri-pods.

Are they even allowed tripods?

Section 22 of Mien Photoz - Un authorised use of tri-podial equipment by under races is strictly verbotten and is punishable by....rar rar rar its a slow day .

A discrete hand signal gets my vote.
    Easier to arrange.

Elitist? How does that need explaining? Huh?

Funniest (non AR thread) in ages and it gets swung it that direction. Janey mac.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

Trev M wrote: »
    Section 22 of Mien Photoz - Un authorised use of tri-podial equipment by under races is strictly verbotten and is punishable by....rar rar rar its a slow day .

I'd be happy to help you with this.. I have a glut of *s lying around....

Section 22* of Mien Photoz - Un authorised use of tri-podial equipment** by under races*** is strictly verbotten and is punishable**** by...

*subsection II paragraph IV
    **any equipment deemed to aid in the steadying of photgraphic equipment
    ***those person who are not members of boards.ie photography forum
    ****the punishment shall be decided by person wearing indentifying boards.ie photography forum badges

I need a job :rolleyes:

But much like the cycling forum, people have bikes, but they produced a jersey that represents the cycling community they participate with. Same for us. We have cameras, but we can represent the community & interact with other community-members knowingly with a small badge. On top of that, other photographers who aren't on boards are likely to be intrigued and possibly get involved.

I don't see any negative points here. Elitist? I would have said this thread shows boardsie's as anything other then elitist. I also think it could drive more community-vibes around here which is good. Sharing knowledge, tips, tricks & having some fun.

How can anyone see the bad in that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 448 ✭✭Smokeyskelton

oo-er missus, looks like this thread has moved on since the first post, sorry about that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

I cant be arsed reading up, theres loads of posts, but from what i can gather you are looking for a way to spot boards members out in the open while they take pics. so, i propose the following..

Why not put something like a hairband around the grip of a lens. Thats pretty obvious imo, doesnt get in the way of your shot and it would let people know your on boards without having to broadcast it.

Then, once that has been pointed out the person with the lens hairband will ask the second party for a match, to which he will respond, "is it Tuesday". The correct response will be "no, i smoke Marlboro". It will then be confirmed that they are both on boards.ie. Otherwise its a freak co-incidence and you should shoot the imposter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Fajitas! wrote: »
    It just means that two people that might have a good chat on here, and would normally walk straight past each other on the street might actually bump into each other and go "Oh, you're on boards.ie too". Nothing elitist, just to give a bit more common ground.

If I saw Fajitas! out and about taking pictures with his equipment I'd probably run a mile from him, he has some pretty intimidating gear and he looks kinda well artsy. But, if I saw he was a member of boards I'd be much more inclined to start up a conversation rather than run away.

A badge or logo or whatever is a great idea.

• Advertisement

But much like the cycling forum, people have bikes, but they produced a jersey that represents the cycling community they participate with. Same for us. We have cameras, but we can represent the community & interact with other community-members knowingly with a small badge. On top of that, other photographers who aren't on boards are likely to be intrigued and possibly get involved.

I have to side with Calina. Do we need to open a conversation with "Soooo, your on boards eh? Whats your username?" such a social crutch as a badge being flaunted shouldnt be the only reason you could muster up the gusto to talk to someone. If you need to see a badge to talk to someone... there might be something wrong ;p

In light of projectmayhem's point regarding the cycling community.. its in a cyclists nature to dress like a pleb while riding a bike. It might be to draw attention to them so they dont get run over, it might be wind resistance, it might just be the feel of the cold slippery spandex in the wind. I would never wear a tshirt to tell people that i take pictures

However, this idea can only lead to good things. What ever the visual medium is that we settle on, it has to be subtle and positioned in the same place so that you would know where to look to find it.

I think some sort of lens wrap is something that, lets face it, you will spot and will be in the only place it can be.

red_ice wrote: »
    I have to side with Calina. Do we need to open a conversation with "Soooo, your on boards eh? Whats your username?" such a social crutch as a badge being flaunted shouldnt be the only reason you could muster up the gusto to talk to someone.

However, this idea can only lead to good things.

That's not siding with Calina though. Calina can't see how it isn't elitist and your "social crutch as a badge" is hardly elitist form. I think you're both attacking a positive idea in a negative pincer manouvre.

I was with your hairband and camera grip idea until I re-adjusted my ghey leanings towards a straighter tilt.

Whistling an easily identifiable tune perhaps? I could do that (especially if it was a macho kinda tune).

On a by the by not everyone should be judged by ones own sociable merits. Other people can and do find it hard to spark up conversations with strangers, that's just a simple fact of life.

Perhaps you might consider that the issue is not that I can't see how it isn't elitist but that you cannot understand how people - like me - can consider it elitist.

What it does is it marks one group of photographers out as different from another. I don't like the idea and I'm not afraid to say it.

Perhaps you might consider that the issue is not that I can't see how it isn't elitist but that you cannot understand how people - like me - can consider it elitist.

That's a very different way of looking at it as from your post no.66.

I haven't considered it in group form. More of an isolated event...two strangers passing both wearing blue peter badges and cameras could go 'oh hello my name's 'ahem' I see your a Boards contributer I am too...etc. etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Anouilh

What it does is it marks one group of photographers out as different from another. I don't like the idea and I'm not afraid to say it.

Message received loud and clear...

This is a great thread. Do you speak, or not... Do you wear the logo, t-shirt, hairband... or not...

Photographers are such exciting company.

If I saw Fajitas! out and about taking pictures with his equipment I'd probably run a mile from him, he has some pretty intimidating gear and he looks kinda well artsy. But, if I saw he was a member of boards I'd be much more inclined to start up a conversation rather than run away.

A badge or logo or whatever is a great idea.

I am very intimidating :pac:
    red_ice wrote: »
    I have to side with Calina. Do we need to open a conversation with "Soooo, your on boards eh? Whats your username?" such a social crutch as a badge being flaunted shouldnt be the only reason you could muster up the gusto to talk to someone. If you need to see a badge to talk to someone... there might be something wrong ;p

In light of projectmayhem's point regarding the cycling community.. its in a cyclists nature to dress like a pleb while riding a bike. It might be to draw attention to them so they dont get run over, it might be wind resistance, it might just be the feel of the cold slippery spandex in the wind. I would never wear a tshirt to tell people that i take pictures

However, this idea can only lead to good things. What ever the visual medium is that we settle on, it has to be subtle and positioned in the same place so that you would know where to look to find it.

I think some sort of lens wrap is something that, lets face it, you will spot and will be in the only place it can be.

I don't think it's a social crutch at all. I'll happily talk away to anyone.

However, just as talking to someone about cameras, bikes or poker, having something else in common can make it easier to start a conversation. We're not asking anyone to wear a tshirt, it was only a suggestion of a badge (which could be tiny), and even then, that wasn't confirmed.

However, I think if you can see this leading to good things, you're not exactly siding with Calina.

How is it elitist? Noone's trying to say they're better than anyone else? It's just something to say you're involved in a group, like an exhibition, or a book project, and so on. Noone has to do it, it dosn't put you in the 'cool gang' if you have a Boards.ie badge, a Boards.ie tshirt or a Boards.ie camera. So what if someone's involved with a different group of photographers? There's numerous groups and forums out there, many of them do have something to break the anonymity of the internet.

I think it's really silly to call something like this elitist.

Getting back to the OP -

In a metaphorical sense, some of you are standing on the pier with my pal in the original post laughin and chatting away with us, and some of you are huffing off down the pier with all your gear , thinkin "I dont want to talk to that shower of gob****es"....its ironical no :D:D:D.

The essence of my original post was to ask you, as a photography community....(although its questionable whether you wish to identifed as that now)...mind people casually chatting away when your out snapping.

Some do some dont . No one needs to fall out over it.

KILL THE UNBELIEVERS!

I don't mind people chatting to me when I'm out. Some of them even look out for my interests.

Maybe we'd better scratch out the makers name on our camera's too. I'm afraid I definitely fall into the don't understand " how you consider this elitist" group. Believe me I'm trying hard. I can only see how it would turn nicknames into real people. A more noble venture....etc....

• Advertisement

Like errr ... Canon/Nikon users, like Prime lens Vs zoom lens users, like brand lens Vs 3rd party lenses?

Oh please.

Fair enough if you don't like the idea, don't get the badge. :D Seems many are in favour of it, thankfully.

I am very intimidating :pac:

I've noticed, im scared to post now
    However, I think if you can see this leading to good things, you're not exactly siding with Calina.

Sides? Im sure you can see that my replys have been somewhat... retarded? :pac: Im not siding with anyone but the other voice in my head.

I have now put a manly pink hairband around the grip of my camera lens. So when you see me on the streetz with my cameraz you can come say hi. I might look like a psycho, but im very approachable!! The hairband says so!! The pink suggests humor! :D

On a random note, a friend of mine has a badge maker and actually makes badges as a source of income.

Im not sure what the cost is.. I could make an order and have them made up, then give 10 to anyone that i meet from boards, they could pass them on etc..

Ill be fked if im paying for them all myself tho!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

I have to tell you that if I start wearing a hair band on my lens, boards.ie or not, my wife will divorce me :D

Something I find interesting to observe - Isn't it an amazing part of the human condition that as sociable creatures some of us have a longing for an explicit identity with the group(s) with which you belong (that's not saying its a bad thing by the way). I've seen such branding within the musician fraternities - drum corps for instance or various orchestras. I guess it's a way of saying I'm part of that - whatever that is. In the States it is very popular.

I don't think the suggestion is that the only people you will entertain are the ones with the secret badge which only we know where to get ( ooohhhhhhhh ;) ), but maybe for those that would like to show their participation in the community through an outward expression of involvement, a badge would be a good idea.

Over on cafe press you can get a custom mini badge for €1.50 plus €1 economy shipping. There's always the option of a 3" one with an 'im a star' on it :). If really desperate you could go for one day shipping for €17 :eek:

I personally think that for anyone who would wear one it would be great advertising for boards.ie and the photography forum even though we don't have an official role in such regard.

Now - one important thing and its only that i happened to come across a discussion over on the moderator forum about it. Just let me get a formal ok, if we are to have a concerted effort (optional and all) to use a badge with the boards logo's on it. I couldn't see a problem from the admins but lets remember that the logo etc., is in itself belonging to the legal entity which is boards, and we'd be better doing it with the blessing of the owners. Might be just a formality (which I suspect) but let's be sure.

If someone is getting ready to do art work incorporating the boards logo then pm me and i'll raise at the appropriate level.

Oh and OP, to answer the original question - I wouldn't have a problem with anyone saying hello but I'm not the overly talkative kind.

Oh and redice, had you the exhibition bugged ?
    "Soooo, your on boards eh? Whats your username?"
    That was my chat up line to Trish. Slick eh? I kid you not but lets just say she's now a moderator :eek:

// Best get me coat.

AnCatDubh wrote: »
    That was my chat up line to Trish. Slick eh? I kid you not but lets just say she's now a moderator :eek:

// Best get me coat.

You dawg!

The essence of my original post was to ask you, as a photography community....(although its questionable whether you wish to identifed as that now)...

Personally, I've always thought of boards as a community, or moreso a community of communities. It'd be unfortunate and disappointing if people didn't want to be involved in that aspect of it, tbvh. :)
    AnCatDubh wrote: »
    Now - one important thing and its only that i happened to come across a discussion over on the moderator forum about it. Just let me get a formal ok, if we are to have a concerted effort (optional and all) to use a badge with the boards logo's on it. I couldn't see a problem from the admins but lets remember that the logo etc., is in itself belonging to the legal entity which is boards, and we'd be better doing it with the blessing of the owners. Might be just a formality (which I suspect) but let's be sure.

If someone is getting ready to do art work incorporating the boards logo then pm me and i'll raise at the appropriate level.

Absolutely, it would have to be given the thumbs up by the admin/staff, and I'd reckon that that's all good with anyone interested. I don't think DeV himself would mind giving his opinion on it, whether positive or negative.

• Advertisement

Absolutely, it would have to be given the thumbs up by the admin/staff, and I'd reckon that that's all good with anyone interested. I don't think DeV himself would mind giving his opinion on it, whether positive or negative.

Totally agree there. Of course it would require approval, and I hope I made that clear with my initial suggestion about a boards.ie badge.

Otherwise, we'd just have to come up with our own logo/ideas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭whyulittle

I think we were given the OK before to get stickers of the Boards logo made up. I should still have the graphics that Fionn created for the Year Book too.

Twice this year I'm pretty sure I was sitting beside Boardsies at matches, but there was no way I was walking up to a stranger, "howya, are you dodgykeeper?"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭pete4130

I always get the "That camera takes great pictures!"

It inspired me to buy an old Nikon D1 with a whopping 2.74MP and use it for a while and see what response the pictures got. It was the same reaction again from some people. Maybe its to do with the fact my camera is larger than most and it gives the impression that I should know what I'm doing with it.

Generally I don't like talking about gear too much with people I don't know so well. It can get boring after a while, then again, with so much gear out there and people using such different equipment it's hard not to talk about it so much. I'm sure I've talked the ear off DarrenG plenty of times about gear!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭alexandros

that was a fun 7 page read..
    though I believe the original post mentioned chocolate chip cookies??
    ..I guess a boards.ie badge will do.:p

Is anyone officially working on the legalities and production of such a badge?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

I've created a thread over on the Admins drop box requesting sanction/permission or direction to a policy on the use of the boards branding. I'll update here when the guys get around to it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement