Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Puppy companion required

Options
  • 15-05-2009 12:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi there

This is a bit of a strange request but I have a lovely playful puppy at home on his own all day and we are not in a position to get another dog to keep her company so I was wondering if there are any like minded people in my area (Kilcock) in the same predicament as me who needs a “puppy mate".

I know you are probably all thinking why not put her in puppy crèche but these places and puppy minders/walkers all charge a small fortune so I'm proposing a kind of puppy pool system.

Two people get their puppies together by either dropping them off or picking them up from each others houses a couple of working days a week. No charges no expenses

What do people think (good idea or bad idea?)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭kazza90210

I think it could be a good idea if you can find a like minded person. first id advise meeting at the wkend in a park so the pups can meet to see if they get along. Just make sure you can trust the person as some people might see it as an oppertunity to take the pup. but good luck if i lived closer id get involved

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

kazza90210 wrote: »
    I think it could be a good idea if you can find a like minded person. first id advise meeting at the wkend in a park so the pups can meet to see if they get along. Just make sure you can trust the person as some people might see it as an oppertunity to take the pup. but good luck if i lived closer id get involved
    I think this is a very good idea, in the mean time be sure to leave the radio on quietly when you leave the house preferably on a talk station so it seems like he's not totally alone while you're not there.

Advertisement