Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GMAIL????!!!!

Options
  • 15-05-2009 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭

What is going on with using Gmail on the library computers in Kevin st?
    Anyone else expereincing this?

Trying to reply to a mail is impossible!

Pop ups are blocking the reply window even though replying through Gmail isnt opening another window!!!

When you try to disable the pop ups, still nothing!!!

Its really annoying!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

What pop ups are they? It may be the case (probably is the case) that you're doing something wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

eh I dont think so!
    Im not doing anything wrong, I have used Gmail on these computers before. Lately the whole thing just goes crazy.
    Cant get into sent mail, reply...
    At the top, it has the oopss error from gmail!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Misticles wrote: »
    eh I dont think so!
    Im not doing anything wrong, I have used Gmail on these computers before. Lately the whole thing just goes crazy.
    Cant get into sent mail, reply...
    At the top, it has the oopss error from gmail!

Try loading gmail in basic html view (There is a option to do this while your inbox is loading, or at the bottom of the inbox page), its probably DIT have disabled so many options on these computers and loaded them full of crap there is a issiue, basic html view should work fine though

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 33 hughj

yoyo wrote: »
    Try loading gmail in basic html view (There is a option to do this while your inbox is loading, or at the bottom of the inbox page), its probably DIT have disabled so many options on these computers and loaded them full of crap there is a issiue, basic html view should work fine though

Nick
    That should do the trick alright

Advertisement